my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

Discus and support my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichRichie1989, Dec 22, 2023.

1. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there is a glitch with the programme i cant even fill a support ticket out to get any help

:)

RichRichie1989, Dec 22, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

Do you have another Microsoft account you could use to try and speak to them?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. RichRichie1989 Win User

i think the restriction cause may be a glitch with the programme but when i click on the technical support link it wont let me fill it out
  5. RichRichie1989 Win User

got email today the support team closed the request but the profile stil has the temporaily restriction on it and still cant redeem points i probably have to wait for the restriction to go on its own may have selected unrealted topic they tell me to contact them on

https://rewards.bing.com/support

but the page wont let me fill the form out
  6. RichRichie1989 Win User

at the top it says your microsoft rewards account is following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme but i know i havent broken any
Thema:

1. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards account

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  7. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....