My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it

Discus and support My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have evidence of a Microsoft account creation and a purchase for Minecraft both on Sat, Jun 11, 2022 on the Gmail account I just used to make the MS... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Needo 62, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Needo 62
    Needo 62 Guest

I have evidence of a Microsoft account creation and a purchase for Minecraft both on Sat, Jun 11, 2022 on the Gmail account I just used to make the MS account I'm typing this on just now.

Earlier this year my info across multiple online accounts was compromised, I think I may have forgotten to secure that MS account, a copy of MC Java edition is all it had on it, account was created just to buy it. I can only assume the account itself is long gone now, all details changed, but I did pay $39.95 for something that was stolen from me, so I'd like to know if there is anything I can do to recover the original account, Mojang account or a copy of Minecraft.

As I said I have emails confirming the creation of my original MS account and purchase of Minecraft Java Edition on the same day last year, as well as what I believe to be the Gmail @ used by the attacker to take over the account if it would serve any purpose in recovering what's mine.

:)

Needo 62, Oct 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: