My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

Discus and support My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by koen savelkouls1, Jan 12, 2024.

1. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have enough information, but now the email has been changed again to something i don't know and i can't even fill in the form. I already called with microsoft support and they can't do anything and anywhere else i go they just sent me back to the form. Is there any other way i can get my account back.

:)

koen savelkouls1, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...