My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

Discus and support My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mericual, Jan 4, 2024.

1. mericual
    mericual Guest

My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

Please help me

i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted

:)

mericual, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i tried recovering it but no luck what should i do now

Hi Mericual! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account being compromised.

If the Microsoft account has been deleted, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover and play your Minecraft account. Based on your description, it is possible that your Microsoft account has not been deleted but the email address associated with your Microsoft account has been replaced by the hacker's email address.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. mochaos71 Win User

Rock and a hard place(venting)

Thank you. It still sucks that I have a HD that I can't return... Did Microsoft get hacked? There has been a lot of online services having problems this week: Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo mail, and still Microsoft(XBOX)...

Long shot: Is there a email complaint address?
  4. The 1 Behind Ya Win User

Why do I have to pay to unlock my account???

Sorry it's not a billing issue. My account has been stolen, and Microsoft support has charged me to restore my accounts but that didn't happen. Now I can't access anything to do with the email address and my Live account has been stolen?? As of right now
    I can't even log on to my PC and support is once again trying to fix it. How was this my fault, and why am I being charges?
  5. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Lost Microsoft account

Hi again, I just saw my minecraft account logging in on hypixel, I'm now sure that the account has been hacked and the email changed. Is there anything you can do about it?
  6. iWavey Win User

Can I use my alias to sign in after I've deleted my Gmail account?

Thank you Arturo,

So just to confirm, I can now permanently delete my Gmail account that was originally associated to my Xbox (microsoft) account now that my new email has been made primary alias without having any sign in issues?

Thank you,
Thema:

1. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i... - Similar Threads - microsoft gmail has

2. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  3. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  4. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  5. Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add personal Gmail account to Microsoft account with work email: Hello, I currently have a Microsoft work account linked to my certification. As I might be changing companies soon, I'm wondering if I'll still have access to that account. Additionally, I have...
  6. I don't know what gmail I used for my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what gmail I used for my microsoft account: Is there any way to figure out what microsoft account/gmail is connected to my minecraft account after migrating? I have all my account information prior to migrating, I know the password TO the...
  7. Supposed to get an email sent into my Gmail to login to my Microsoft account but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Supposed to get an email sent into my Gmail to login to my Microsoft account but not...: Hello, [img] So basically i attempted many times to log back into my Microsoft account which I mostly used for Minecraft(I only remember the Minecraft username which was "Trixyy_YT") and yea...
  8. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  9. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...: I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft themselves that included one-time codes to sign...
  10. how do i get my gmail account back from microsoft? some how on my xbox, microsoft took over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my gmail account back from microsoft? some how on my xbox, microsoft took over...: How do i get my gmail account back that xbox - microsoft hijacked? 1a8fefab-3aae-4e5d-a26d-48725146a9ea