my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

Discus and support my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerryMan1949, Dec 1, 2023.

1. TerryMan1949
    TerryMan1949 Guest

my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore.

I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer.

What could be the problem?

I uninstalled the game, restarted the computer, reinstalled, no luck, still bad.

:)

TerryMan1949, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled, still no good.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Cue Billiard Club. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If you have installed the game from the Windows store, I would suggest you update the game and check.

Go to the Windows store and click on your account on the top right side of the Windows store.
    Click on Download and Updates and check for the updates. (If any update is available, install it).

You can also visit the below link and check for the updates:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cue-billiard-club-8-ball-pool-snooker/9nblggh1xx9q

If the issue remains, I would recommend you to run an app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac

Method 1.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if this helps. sss

Type "Run" on the search bar and press Enter.
    Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.

Method 2.

If the issue persists, I suggest you boot the system in a clean boot state and check if it works. The clean boot process will help you determine which third-party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, that run on the computer in the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below link on how to perform Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Method 3.

If the above steps do not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you create a new user account and let us know the status. Visit the below link to create a new user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

For reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...illiards/a89f5277-2fe8-4a68-8da3-cfc4bc9d8f5f

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. SuetyDragon Win User

Adventure Mode and Windows 8.1

I take that back. I uninstalled the program, reinstalled it, played one level as a test. closed the program, tried to play again, and the game doesn't work anymore. What is going on?!!!
  4. racingbones Win User

Dutch Ferrari Club

Club doesn't exist anymore. You can join classic racers club. Make sure to check www.classic-racers.weebly.com
  5. JakeLikesCarsSoPlzWo Win User

Forza Horizon 4 (Digital PC Download) launching, but not loading in???

I have since got a refund, so my game has been uninstalled, so NO NEED to worry anymore....right??
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User
Thema:

1. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Cue Billiard

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console: For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just...
  10. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console: For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just...