My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

Discus and support My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MDZ2, Jan 10, 2024.

1. MDZ2
    MDZ2 Guest

My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC.

:)

2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft Store version. How do I download it?

Next: I will suggest updating your existing Windows version through an in-place update, It will repair and restore essential system files. Please click the link and update the Windows through these steps. Download and Install Create Windows 10 installation media from the below link then follow this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

1. Click on 'Download tool now'
    2. Double-click the MediaCreationToolxxxx.exe file to launch the tool.
    3. Click the Accept button to agree to the Microsoft terms.
    4. Select 'Upgrade this PC now' and click 'Next"
    5. If you see 'ready to Install scree' on top then click 'Install' will start the installation process

Note: During the installation process, the PC will restart several times. For the remaining process please follow the on-screen 'Privacy' & 'Cortana' setup
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft Store version. How do I download it?

4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

I hope this will help to solve your ongoing MS store and other issue. I will wait for your valuable response.
  5. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

First I will suggest Clean all temporary and junk files from your system:

Press the Windows key + R and a Run dialog box will appear Then type: temp
    Press Enter to select all (by pressing Ctrl + A) from the open window and delete permanently (by pressing the Shift + Delete button)

Next: type: %temp% and Press Enter Select all (by pressing Ctrl + A) from the open window and delete permanently (by pressing the Shift + Delete button)

Next: type: recent and Press Enter Select all (by pressing Ctrl + A) from the open window and delete permanently (by pressing the Shift + Delete button)

Next: type: prefetch and Press Enter Select all (by pressing Ctrl + A) from the open window and delete permanently (by pressing the Shift + Delete button)

Note: Just skip the Files and folders which will not be deleted.
  6. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps are

2. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  3. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. Error with microsoft and xbox app, help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with microsoft and xbox app, help: I have a problem with Microsoft not downloading the Xbox app and it is getting stuck on install with the color grey and now I'm having a new problem which is I need to click everything about 3-4...
  6. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  7. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  8. I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7be1059d-d02a-4dcd-944d-f05153326eba
  9. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  10. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2