My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

Discus and support My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zane ps, Jan 7, 2024.

1. zane ps
    zane ps Guest

My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the minecraft app im not logged in pls ive been trying to log in so i could have fun with my freinds

:)

zane ps, Jan 7, 2024
  2. zane ps Win User

My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says im logged in on my profile but when i join the app im still logged out

thank you that helps with on promblem now the second part… it thinks im on pc and because of that the minecraft page offers me to buy minecraft bedrock+java even tho i already have the minecraft bedrock app on my i pad

Also a question to the if promted part mean if promted allow microsoft to accsess the minecraft app or the minecraft website
  3. zane ps Win User

My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says im logged in on my profile but when i join the app im still logged out

Wait i just went to minecraft and got error code drowend

Says i failed to log in hmmmmm
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello zane ps,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The error code drowned would mean that you have encountered an unknown error during sign-in. To get this resolve, please fully close Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, reset your device, and attempt to log in again. See: Error Code Troubleshooting | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello zane ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble logging into your Microsoft and Minecraft accounts on your iPad. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

To ensure that you're logged in on your mobile device, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft app on your iPad.

2. Click on the "Sign In" button.

3. Enter your Microsoft account email and password.

4. If prompted, allow Minecraft to access your Microsoft account.

5. Once you're signed in, you should be able to play with your friends.

If you're still having trouble logging in, please try resetting your password or contact Minecraft support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Niko_# Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Rambler.ru hacked my microsoft account and deleted it :( im very sad

i think that i will need to buy another minecraft account
Thema:

1. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says... - Similar Threads - microsoft minecraft account

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  4. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  5. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  6. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  9. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...