my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

Discus and support my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by glendafayedixon, Feb 16, 2019.

1. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I still had more than 6000 rewards points left, that was a lot
    of work for those rewards and I want my stuff back. what can I do?

:)

glendafayedixon, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and 6700+rewards points left,and i want them back,to put on my account i had to sign up for today...

Hiya Glen,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Since the answer to your question has been answered on your other thread:
    MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT
    we will be locking this thread.

Thank you.
  3. XBF George L Win User

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and 6700+rewards points left,and i want them back,to put on my account i had to sign up for today...

Hello.

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more detail about what it is telling you when you try to sign into the affected account at
    Microsoft Account Page . You may also want to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site and sign in to check if this account has received any enforcement actions. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  4. kacperwawszczyk Win User

Games with Gold with Xbox Live Gold isn't working

I don't understand... because on my Xbox it shows that I have Gold Status on my account. I don't know how to write a message into the Technical Support of Xbox or Microsoft.

P.S. On the Microsoft site, under "Subscription:" it is written: "3-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold with prepayment", so what's the problem?
  5. SnippyOdin5 Win User

8C150009

I have ab error on my accout just after I paid 12 month gold live with error 8C150009 and my membership gold doesnt work Im realy upset and I cant find in forum any solution what should I do ?
  6. IgorLekz Win User

I did not win my first month of live gold

Mister Gwyther

Does not count as one month, I am entitled to 3 months, not as I got my first gold in that month then this profile does not count right?

I can still create and all but 3 with Gold.

I have created another profile and this is with a 1 month live gold free.

You can close the topic.

And I'm sorry for my english xD
Thema:

my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

1. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and... - Similar Threads - microsoft accout was

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Deleted microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted microsoft accout: My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase 6474d8aa-3283-46c7-8407-4237868eab56
  4. how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout: so I have a Microsoft account I use but I have a different Microsoft account with my Main Xbox account. I want to move my main Xbox account to my main Microsoft account. (*Moved from Windows...
  5. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...
  6. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4: Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked: I was unaware that I even had an Xbox live account until i got an email about a purchase - when I logged in someone had purchased games using Paypal and a $75 gift card . i changed passwords and...
  8. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  9. Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout: Hello, i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email adress to the email adress i used for my xbox...
  10. Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox: Hello i just boosted up my xbox after atleast a year, everything worked out fine until I was gonna sign in on my old Microsoft account. It says that it's the wrong password, so I tried to log in...