My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker

Discus and support My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to log into my account and it just tells me that the account no longer exists, all because I received a notification that someone had logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jimmykilojs, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Jimmykilojs
    Jimmykilojs Guest

I try to log into my account and it just tells me that the account no longer exists, all because I received a notification that someone had logged in from a slightly strange location. They changed all my data, I invested too much money in my account to lose it, so I need urgent guidance on what I can do.

:)

Jimmykilojs, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Jimmykilojs Win User

Thank you for your guidance, thank you very much. Delighted with your work.

Friend you really are wonderful!
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jimmykilojs, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your Microsoft account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can complete the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out the form, below I leave you the links to contact support by message or call, there you will have the options to contact Microsoft 365 or Xbox support depending on your case.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you want direct Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the following link you will find the Microsoft support numbers, and you must select the number depending on your Country/Region where you are currently located, then you must write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Note: Once you regain access to your account, it is recommended that you turn on two-step verification (MFA) for more security on your account.

Remember that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft directly, the only ones who can help you with this problem are support.

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. jrprostyle79 Win User

My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

We have the same problem. My kids microsoft account got stolen today, some hacker was able to get in the account, delete the phone number and change the email on the Microsot account basically stealing it. I have tried multiple ways to contact Microsoft about this but the way they have set their contact department makes it impossible to contact a real agent to notify this and recover the stolen account, the longer we give this hackers time to access more information and do more with the account the worst it is. If any one has a way to contact a real support agent please let us know and if by some chance a Microsoft agent read this please help. Why is there not a option in contact us for stolen or hacked account recovery? I tried all the options and never got a way to email them or contact them directly. Im still waiting for their call that I requested, it said it will take about a minute.
  5. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Free games should be free to play

It's because the terms of XBL, but with Gold subscription you have more than 40 free games per year and you can feel secure on your data! An hacker stolen my account a couple of years ago and Microsoft gave me back in 1 day plus all the 80 bucks of games
    that the hacker spent in the store. This is what you pay for.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Xbox GamerTag Hacked!!!! Everyone watch out.

It's not a hack through Fifa12. It's the fact EA's website was hacked and the EA account info was stolen. Then these same hackers as using the stolen account info to access XBL accounts and are purchasing stuff for Fifa12 on the stolen accounts.

I am not sure but maybe they are selling the accounts on to Fifa 12 players who are using them to buy the stuff? Or they are buying it themselves on their consoles. If the hackers are using their consoles to DL the stolen purchases onto I am surprised the
    consoles haven't been banned yet as all the Stolen DLC will be linked to those consoles.

Also apparently tweeting about it, will get your issues resolved faster, Especially if you tweet to all the public MS/XBL figures on Twitter. This is a public forum that only a small portion of people visit. twitter is much larger and more public.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was stolen by a hacker - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  7. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...