My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I genuinely need anyone's assistance. My Xbox account was hacked, and the email and password were changed. I don't know when it was hacked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MurDaniel, Jul 29, 2023.

1. MurDaniel
    MurDaniel Guest

My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...

Hello, I genuinely need anyone's assistance. My Xbox account was hacked, and the email and password were changed. I don't know when it was hacked because I was gone for a few months and got back on June 30; I didn't even get a notification about the Microsoft account changes in my Google email. I couldn't retrieve it since the email was changed. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me out. I need to get it back since I bought Minecraft in it, and my Minecraft Realm, where my friends and I worked for months, was only saved there. I tried filling out the "https://account.live.com/acsr" but the results are always the same; it says I didn't provide much information about the ownership. Is there another way to get it back? I can prove that I am the account owner; I have a valid ID to show the proof.

:)

MurDaniel, Jul 29, 2023
  2. xTheProHD Win User

Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and the email, username, and passwords were changed.

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If the account's email address has been changed, then I'm afraid it won't be possible to recover the account.

Microsoft customer support cannot assist with account recovery; if the account recovery form cannot be used then there is unfortunately nothing else that can be done.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. AndrewWoodr Win User

My microsoft account was hacked and the email, username, and passwords were changed.

That does not help me at all, I CANNOT log into my account
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Hello AndrewWoodr, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Someone may know your current password. Change your password immediately to a new, secure one.
    Go to the Microsoft Account Security page.
    Sign in to your account and follow the instructions to change your password.

You can also turn on two-step verification to add an extra layer of security to your account. This means that even if someone else has your password, they will need an additional code to access your account.

On the same Microsoft Account Security page, look for the Two-Step Verification option and enable this feature. Follow the instructions to set it up.

Best regards.
  6. ScytheLewis_alt Win User

I'm having the same problem, so what am i suppose to do with all the games I've brought on Microsoft and all the info i have stored in there, have to buy them all the games and let them have all my info, because they know everything Ive every stored on there.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  7. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...