My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

Discus and support My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chase DM, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Chase DM
    Chase DM Guest

My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get any of those back?

:)

Chase DM, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist

Hey Lone!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can try to check if you can still recover your account via the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

After submitting the request, you will receive the results within 24 hours.

If that didn't work, you will need to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance with your account recovery. You can contact them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Wilfulgnu Win User

my account is hacked by rambler.ru

my account is hacked by a rambler.ru account and i think they changed my email, it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one"
  5. FuriousFiddle6 Win User

Please help me get my old account back

hello im having troubles with my old account i tried to get back on but it keeps saying its invalid, I went to hotmail.com (outlook.com) and it said it was hacked so is there anyway to get my old account back?
  6. Jacob Good Win User

My Account Vanished!!

It's more than just being hacked, and none of those will work because it now says that the account no longer exists meaning it got deleted. Which means I've lost minecraft on that account and have to make a complete new account and buy it again. When you try and sign in or put that email in any recovery spot that says to provide that email it will continue to say "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist"
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  7. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...