My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

Discus and support My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnMolyneaux2, Jan 11, 2024.

1. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100% positive it is the correct account and email address. I also have the email proving that I migrated it from my Mojang account. What do I do?

:)

JohnMolyneaux2, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...