My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?

Discus and support My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account linked to my minecraft launcher, which I migrated from my old mojang account, and I have minecraft bought and have played it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diogo Carvalho1, Apr 9, 2023.

1. My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?

I have a microsoft account linked to my minecraft launcher, which I migrated from my old mojang account, and I have minecraft bought and have played it for years. Even with all this when I go to my microsoft account, the same that is on the launcher, it tells me that I have no Minecraft account. Although I can play minecraft on my launcher. I hadn't even noticed this problem until this week I tried to play on a launcher (ATLauncher), so I could play with mods and when I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account it told me that my account didn't have a valid purchase of Minecraft. I'm wondering what I could do, any help? My Minecraft nickname is 1_DMC_1 if it helps.

:)

Diogo Carvalho1, Apr 9, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  3. Jacob Pooley Win User

Minecraft ownership revoked

I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
  4. Georges C. Win User

My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diogo, If you've migrated from Minecraft to Microsoft and it appears that you don't have the game, it's best to contact Xbox support so they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  6. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
Thema:

1. My microsoft account says that I have no Minecraft Java edition bought. What can I do? - Similar Threads - microsoft account says

2. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  10. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...