My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident

Discus and support My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reset my family Xbox a while ago, attempting a offline update to fix problems with starting up Destiny 2. I tried multiple times without success. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AffluentRope915, Nov 28, 2018.

1. My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident

I reset my family Xbox a while ago, attempting a offline update to fix problems with starting up Destiny 2. I tried multiple times without success. I reinstalled it, and every thing looked fine. until I started the game, and noticed my progress was erased.
    I looked further into it, and noticed I had no achievements in any of my games. everyone's account is fine but mine. I lost all my progress in Destiny 2, which is the only game I've played since the reset. I think it would be the same on other games, but
    I don't know yet. I had completed the game and moved on to Curse of Osiris, which, since the reset, I no longer own. I was very disappointed upon finding this out. I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, how you could remedy it.
    Thanks!

:)

AffluentRope915, Nov 28, 2018
  2. adrianuracz
    adrianuracz Guest
    Accidental gamertag

Hi,

Made an account for the first time, accidently made my gamertag my name. I need to have this changed immediately. my gamertag currently is "" please add the microsoft points or reset the account. thank you.

Adrian

adrianuracz, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account?

TNC PinEapPle, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest

Try removing your account from the Xbox then sign back in. This will trigger a resync of your cloud data.

Christyna64, Nov 28, 2018
  5. Aztr1x
    Aztr1x Guest
    Hello!

This seems to be an issue that has likely been the result of you not being connected to Xbox Live during the offline update. I suggest perhaps giving

this
    a try and see if this has a solution to your problem. Alternatively, I would also try signing out of your account and logging back in while ensuring that you are connected to Xbox Live.

I hope this helps! If not, then please let me know, have a nice day.

Aztr1x, Nov 28, 2018
  6. I already tried this multiple times but it hasn't worked for me yet. Thanks though!

AffluentRope915, Nov 29, 2018
  7. Hi there AffluentRope915,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Xbox profile on your Xbox. One thing we would like to do is double check the profile using the Xbox App or Online website.

I recommend trying to sign into the
    Xbox website
    to review your profile.

1. Visit the Xbox website
    2. Select Sign in
    3. Select My Account (On the drop down menu, double check the Name, Gamer Tag and Email)
    4. Select Profile

Try this out and let us know the results.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there AffluentRope915,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Xbox profile on your Xbox. One thing we would like to do is double check the profile using the Xbox App or Online website.

I recommend trying to sign into the
    Xbox website
    to review your profile.

1. Visit the Xbox website
    2. Select Sign in
    3. Select My Account (On the drop down menu, double check the Name, Gamer Tag and Email)
    4. Select Profile

Try this out and let us know the results.
  9. Christyna64 Win User

Try removing your account from the Xbox then sign back in. This will trigger a resync of your cloud data.
  10. Aztr1x Win User

Hello!

This seems to be an issue that has likely been the result of you not being connected to Xbox Live during the offline update. I suggest perhaps giving

this
    a try and see if this has a solution to your problem. Alternatively, I would also try signing out of your account and logging back in while ensuring that you are connected to Xbox Live.

I hope this helps! If not, then please let me know, have a nice day.
  11. AffluentRope915 Win User

I already tried this multiple times but it hasn't worked for me yet. Thanks though!
  12. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Lost my microsoft account and along with it my minecraft account

Hi oAdd! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you got a message saying that you have no account available with that email and you created a new Microsoft account with that email, this means that you are using the wrong email, you have the account on a different one as once a Microsoft account is made with one email you can't create a new one even if the account was deleted
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account reset

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  5. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  6. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  7. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  8. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670
  9. My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...: My email on my microsoft account was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** without any prior notifications. It used to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...