My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

Discus and support My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was just gone one day and I cant log into it it made me make a new one with the same email and I didn't realise can anyone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Neimantas Gibas, May 21, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

My Microsoft account was just gone one day and I cant log into it it made me make a new one with the same email and I didn't realise can anyone help me with this because I lost my Minecraft account with thousands of hours on it I do not have the order number because it was originally a Mojang account and I asked them but they said to contact Microsoft which gave me nothing.

:)

Neimantas Gibas, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Neimantas, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you
    Not a Microsoft employee

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. Based on your description it seems that your account has been compromised unfortunately.

In situations like these the recommended action is try to recover it using the Microsoft interactive guide below
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  3. Neimantas Gibas Win User

The original got deleted so recovering it is not an option because Microsoft doesn't let me do it I don't think anything can be done about it as sad as it is, but thank you for trying anyways.
  4. jrprostyle79 Win User

We have the same problem. My kids microsoft account got stolen today, some hacker was able to get in the account, delete the phone number and change the email on the Microsot account basically stealing it. I have tried multiple ways to contact Microsoft about this but the way they have set their contact department makes it impossible to contact a real agent to notify this and recover the stolen account, the longer we give this hackers time to access more information and do more with the account the worst it is. If any one has a way to contact a real support agent please let us know and if by some chance a Microsoft agent read this please help. Why is there not a option in contact us for stolen or hacked account recovery? I tried all the options and never got a way to email them or contact them directly. Im still waiting for their call that I requested, it said it will take about a minute.
  5. DesiringCrowd5 Win User

Cant connect to xbox live ive reset my router and everything

when i sign into Microsoft account, it says "this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile. Try a different account."

i deleted my profile, rebuilt the profile, and it didn't help. got the same message.
  6. Abhinav Bhaskar Win User

How do you download Minecraft Bedrock Edition without the store? Microsoft Store does not work on my device.

Lenovo Education series. Microsoft store used to work in it but randomly got deleted
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account randomly

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  4. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  5. I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check. What...: I can't access my 10 year in use Microsoft account because of a random security check that blocks my main account and back-up account. My attempt at answering the recovery questions was denied...
  6. Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...: My microsoft account is assigned to a family with a random gmail account, I need to be able to change my privacy settings to access online multiplayer but I am apparently a child account. I have...
  7. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...
  8. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  9. When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account it has some random gamertag and none of my ...: I've tried to change the gamertag but it tells me the one I want is already in use. Yes...by ME! I have been able to change the gamertag to a new one, but not the one I want back! How do I...
  10. Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...: Hey there I love helping out on both, Xbox Forums and in the Microsoft Forums, and see this question pop up now and again. Which is why I thought to pass the news on. I will cover, The New...