MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING

Discus and support MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an xbox live gift card money thing this Christmas and I cannot buy things. I have looked online and I found that other people are having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RealAsianpride, Jan 24, 2014.

1. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT MONEY NOT WORKING

I got an xbox live gift card money thing this Christmas and I cannot buy things. I have looked online and I found that other people are having the same problem. I put it in the code and it does not give me the option to buy it
    with my account money. The other day I tried buying the walking dead and it there was no option for it. Please I need help someone, Thanks!

:)

RealAsianpride, Jan 24, 2014
  2. MONEY APPEARING IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!?!?!?

Do you have to sign up for microsoft rewards or will they just send some extra cash to anyone who purchases from the store? I recently bought a few games and would love a kickback haha.

D0CT0RV3NKM4N, Jan 24, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    MONEY APPEARING IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!?!?!?

What's the incentive for them? If someone is looking to buy Watch Dogs, having them buy a new copy grants them more profit than providing a used copy to sell.

IndieRock, Jan 24, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey RealAsian.

-

There should be an option at the very bottom when it asks you to select what type of payment method to use that says "Press Y or X to pay with your account balance" or something along those lines. You can not purchase Gold Time with Account currency.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: