My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft)

Discus and support My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So My minecraft account keeps getting hacked i dont seem to see anything changed on my microsoft though which is good. but every single time or once in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by qwe qwe4, Nov 20, 2023.

1. qwe qwe4
    qwe qwe4 Guest

So My minecraft account keeps getting hacked i dont seem to see anything changed on my microsoft though which is good. but every single time or once in a while i get hacked by the same guy how can i tell? its usually the same ip from the same location in Maryland. ive tried doing everything ive even changed my alias email and made a new one primary ive changed my password made passwordless account log everyone out of the account make new codes app passwords and the guy still keeps getting into my account. i genuinely need help and i want to prevent this guy from getting into my account.

:)

qwe qwe4, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello qwe qwe4,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello qwe qwe4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that your account was abused by someone who knows your signing in credentials by attempting to sign in multiple times. Let us check and see what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

It was good that you were able to keep your account safe and secure by which it is impossible for your account to be taken over by the hacker due to the security. It would be annoying if your account get blocked due to unusual sign in activity made by the several attempts of the hacker. You can check from the recent activity and notify us if you do not recognize the activity on your account by following the steps:

1. Sign in to the Security basics page for your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Review activity to check for any unusual sign-in attempts on the Recent activity page. If you see account activity that you're sure wasn't yours, let us know and we can help secure your account—if it's in the Unusual activity section, you can expand the activity and select This wasn't me.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

My Minecraft account keeps getting hacked

Hello, cohen_wernicki. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you use your computer to play or to login on Minecraft/Mojang/Microsoft websites? Try to see if your device is not infected with a virus, spyware or anything like that. It's very uncommon to be hacked several times changing your password everytime.

Also, do you already converted your Mojang account to a Microsoft account?
  6. cohen_wernicki Win User

My Minecraft account keeps getting hacked

I have migrated to a Microsoft account but I also play and login though the Minecraft launcher but how will I check for the spyware or a virus?
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account keeps

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  4. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  5. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  6. Microsoft account page keeps refreshing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account page keeps refreshing: I am trying to cancel my xbox game pass subscription from the website and for multiple days now the page keeps constantly refreshing and therefore i cant cancel my subscription. I have tried...
  7. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  8. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!: We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for...
  9. my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.: My microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing. I can not renew my subscriptions and payment methots. I tried with 3 different computers and 5 different browsers.(private modes included)....
  10. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...