My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

Discus and support My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nite Lolzz, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Nite Lolzz
    Nite Lolzz Guest

so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then just takes me back to the sign-in page..over and over again.

this is really annoying as i cant redeem my code and i cant login to talk to support

I’ve tried private browser mode, different browsers, removing browser caches.. but nothing.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Edit: i also tried different devices

:)

Nite Lolzz, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Nite Lolzz Win User

That justs sends me to recover my account though how do I redeem code there
  3. Nite Lolzz Win User

Ah yes it added the brackets to the link when i clicked it, still doesnt do anything i tried it yesterday
  4. michael gould4 Win User

so reddit says microsoft was hacked
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you're signing in to Xbox Live, https://www.xbox.com/live , you can check on the top right corner of the web to see if your profile picture is showed. Also, the link advised above, https://account.live.com/acsr should be accessible.
  6. darkdeath174 Win User

I also have this issue, this issue only happens on select pages(the issues follows to different devices and browsers)

Mostly for me it's when I try to view my Microsoft profile page, Xbox site or use my Microsoft account to sign into Epic.

It feels like there is an issue with authentication server, but I could be wrong.

Clearly our accounts are fine, as we can log into this site to post, but other sites just keep refreshing with no error code after trying to log in.

OP, I suggest hitting login on the site they provided https://account.live.com/acsr and then getting to your profile to redeem the code, as that worked for me this time. The other sites I was using to get into my profile had stopped working(outlook), that's how I ended up here. Another suggestion is to use the Microsoft store on Win10/11 to redeem the code.
Thema:

1. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in - Similar Threads - microsoft account stuck

2. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  5. Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft: So basically i got my account hacked and i managed to fill out the module and got an email saying i can recover my account by making a new one and all stats will be transferred there, i got happy...
  6. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...
  7. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  8. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  9. can't create microsoft account - stuck on puzzle..

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't create microsoft account - stuck on puzzle..: Split from this thread. OK having same issue. Have tried multiple times on multiple devices with different browsers. Tried all the options above and still not working. Help please...
  10. i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen: ive tried making it on the microsoft store, outlook page and on the minecraft website, i am making it with my own email service (@fluffydragons.cyou). it sends the email i put it in then it keeps...