My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

Discus and support My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sderas3373, Dec 30, 2023.

1. sderas3373
    sderas3373 Guest

Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on with my account and when I tried to reset my password, I was unable to sign in to my account as they changed the security information and my password before I could do anything. I already tried to recover my account through the support page, password recovery codes and the account recovery survey but that didn't help as I ran into the same problem. However, I do have their email information being: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ ( the person who changed my security information). I also one of their phone number: 5545991184902 ( I don't know which of the two emails it belongs to). There where two other emails that changed my information but they no longer have access to my account. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can get it back or is there anyway you can suspend that account?

Screenshots from my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:
    screenshots for proof

:)

sderas3373, Dec 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: