My Microsoft account got locked

Discus and support My Microsoft account got locked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ibrahim AL_161, Apr 12, 2024.

1. My Microsoft account got locked

i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out

So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible

So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth , i made a joining link and sent it to my brother , then i went to my profile and wanted to see "Copilt" AI or whatever it is called and when i clicked the link to see it i just got locked out! i tried recovering the account using this link "http://account.live.com/acsr" i did it twice with as much information i know but some questions i cant answer them , like skype contacts list but i don't even have contact lisit i didn't have the time to use my skype credit so i didn't call nor text anyone , and for the xbox they ask me what xbox do i use 360 or one and im forced to pick one altough i don't have both i use xbox for my pc , they ask me for the console ID but as i said i don't have an xbox so i can't have it , finally they ask for my credit card info but i have 2 and i can only put 1

Next i tried this "https://account.live.com/password/reset" but when i enter my account then my recovery email it says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

i tried later many times but i get the same error

This is so so so frustrating my account has a lot of games and i have been subed to game pass since 2022 ,

in the end i want to thank microsoft for their terrible system that no one asked for , like i can keep my account safe ,

Also recovering the account may take a while IF I EVEN RECOVERED IT , and my holiday would be over

Thanks Microsoft for not helping and just making it worse

:)

Ibrahim AL_161, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

Hi there Ibrahim A.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues getting into your account.

The best thing to do in this situation is to try and reset your password from another internet connection or device. You could also try another device.

I’d also recommend trying to use another security contact if you are capable.

The form is always a last resort and should still be done in case the password reset refuses to work.

If none of these options work, you can contact Microsoft directly as it does seem to be a server side issue. (Microsoft agents cannot open an account for you)

You can go to this page for support: [https://support.xbox.com/contact-us]

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  3. SuttonYB Win User

My account got locked.

So basically our money has been taken for a game we've already paid for?
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

my account got locked?

Hey mate, have you tried this solution?:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151012

-

If you are still experience the same thing after you have tried the steps provided in that link you will have to call Xbox phone support.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

My account got locked.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you have lost access to an account a purchase / game license is tied to, there's no way to access that game on a different account as game licences cannot be transferred. I'm afraid you'll need to purchase the game again.

Hope this helps
  6. TFAxSugerCube Win User

Xbox live glitch

I called and my account was locked for a couple of days and i got an email from microsoft and they said that they couldnt find anything
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account got locked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...