My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?

Discus and support My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One day, I opened the Xbox app, and it asked me to sign in. I entered my email, but it didn't recognize it. I suspect that a hacker gained access to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZenoDeno, Oct 11, 2023.

1. ZenoDeno
    ZenoDeno Guest

My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?

One day, I opened the Xbox app, and it asked me to sign in. I entered my email, but it didn't recognize it. I suspect that a hacker gained access to my account and changed the email. To confirm the email attached to the account, I checked the family settings. After going through the account recovery process, I managed to reset the password. However, I can't log in because the account has 2FA enabled. When attempting an alternative login method, a secondary security prompt requested my phone number and informed me to wait 30 days. Does this mean the hacker can still access my account, or are both of us locked out for the next 30 days? I have important stuff on there, and I'm concerned about the hacker's actions.

:)

ZenoDeno, Oct 11, 2023
  2. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

the thing is this account on own is my 2nd account my main account is the one with the problem, but lets see Im going to try and recover it. If I can't I might need some help because a few years ago I was hacked and someone changed my email? how would I
    be able to recover my email and password for the account? I have the original email that i made the account with
  3. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Account Issue.

If you believe that your Microsoft account has been hacked or compromised. I would suggest that you take a look over the following information provided in the following link. How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account. It will likely prove the best information to potentially solve the issue you're facing if the account has been hacked or compromised.

Here is additional information pertaining to if your account has been locked. Account has been locked.

Here's the information from Mojang in relation to changing your email address associated with the Mojang account. Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts)

I hope that this info proves to be useful in your situation. Good luck!
  5. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
  6. Craigel x Win User

Gamer score reset due to cheating.

then explain to me how my account was hacked and modified. Because if it can't be hacked then how did that happen? I had to contact support and recover it as everything got changed. Support is a joke here.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97