MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER

Discus and support MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got hacked a few minutes ago(at 1:00 AM at Korean time), and my microsoft account got deleted. Due to this situation, I created my account again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 제우 권, Nov 6, 2023.

1. 제우 권
    제우 권 Guest

I got hacked a few minutes ago(at 1:00 AM at Korean time), and my microsoft account got deleted. Due to this situation, I created my account again (whose email is as same as my deleted account).
    However, my minecraft profile(X BOX profile) didn't come back and I'm asking you if you can do something.
    +) The email of my deleted account is same as this account(*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***).
    +) My X-BOX profile name is Un******** and my deleted minecraft nickname is In**********. (Which hacker changed into In**********_)

+) The email of the hacker is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** HELP ME

The screenshot is taken after my profile became a ghost profile

===========

MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER [​IMG]

***removed personal identifiable information from post***

:)

제우 권, Nov 6, 2023
  2. RRiki Win User

I got hacked and I need help.

Thank you for replying. I have already tried that. The thing is, the account is not mine, it is the hacker’s. I cannot recover the account because i need the email. My Microsoft account got deleted and my minecraft account got transferred to the hacker’s microsoft account. I do not have any sort of control over that account at the moment.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello 우 권,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are saddened that it happened to your account being deleted and the information was already changed by the hacker. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

Account that is not safe and secure can easily be hacked because hackers nowadays are greatly evolving. Before we go any further, I would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. What we can do to help address your concern is to try the account recovery process established by Microsoft. You can also use the Microsoft Sign in helper tool to help for your hacked account.

Before attempting to recover your account, make sure you use an alternate email that you have access to recover your account to receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery. Click on the help tool to log in – Make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! It is also possible to contact live support through this tool.

The account recovery form can be found here: Recover your account (live.com) We recommend that you try filling out an account recovery form. You can do this up to twice a day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help you. You'll be asked to provide account information such as your date of birth, services you've used with Microsoft, recent emails you've sent to recipients, as well as the subject line of the email, etc.

After you submit the form, you'll receive a confirmation email and receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery within 24-48 hours.

We hope this information will help you recover your account.

Sincerely,

4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker deleted the account

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account being compromised.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the detailed instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If none of the steps above won't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. hacked TRICE Win User

mojang and microsoft PLS.

so basically

the hacker has added his email to my microsoft account's security info, transferred my minecraft account to his email, and deleted my microsoft account. whenever I type my email to https://account.live.com/acsr, it says 'the microsoft account you've entered does not exist'.

such a smart hacker bro

also, I know the hacker's email btw
  6. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
Thema:

1. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97