My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

Discus and support My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahmed KT, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Ahmed KT
    Ahmed KT Guest

My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

Hello,

I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their system. 2. Account Recovery: As for the recovery I was given the same answer, which was the email provided has no account associated with it. I followed up told them this and they never responded. This is extremely disappointing especially because I purchased Minecraft for 35$ cad and I no longer have access to it. It is asking me to pay again to play it even though I have already purchased it once. I was wondering if there is something I can do to to help me recover it without paying again?

Regards.

:)

Ahmed KT, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Ahmed KT Win User

My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft Support Left Me On Read

Hey Darhyl,

I actually have proof of purchase and still have the email I received when I activated my minecraft account. That is more than enough to prove I did purchase minecraft. Is this enough for me to receive another minecraft account free of cost? I don't think I should have to pay twice for it.

Best Regards,

Ahmed.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft Support Left Me On Read

I appreciate the response and I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm an Xbox gamer myself.

I'm afraid you will need to coordinate that request directly with Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Ahmed! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account.

Unfortunately, once a Microsoft account is deleted, the Minecraft account as well will be deleted. Minecraft licenses including purchased games or DLCs/Addons were purchased under that particular Microsoft account.

Just as the Xbox Support suggested, they can't check the account anymore because it doesn't exist on their system. It is not possible to recover a completely deleted Microsoft account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft account stolen

My account was stolen. I downloaded malware a while back and my passwords got stolen, and now when i tried to log into my account it said the account i linked my minecraft to doesn't exist. I went on NameMC to search my in-game account name up and saw a name change i never made that roughly coincides with the time i downloaded malware. The name was changed to "lizilu" and i absolutely did not do this. I was told that the transaction id (which i have) would help me in getting my account back, and mojang support told me i need to give that information to microsoft support, but i have no clue where exactly. Is it xbox support or office 365 support or something else?
    The transaction id (which came from mojang i assume) would actually NOT help Microsoft in recovering your account as only mojang support can actually see said transaction id.

To clarify, did you already migrate your Minecraft account to your own Microsoft account and then the Microsoft account got taken? Or was your minecraft account (mojang account) not yet migrated to a Microsoft account and the mojang account was taken?

If it was an account that was already migrated to a Microsoft account and the Microsoft account was taken then youd have to use this account recovery form to recover the lost Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your mojang account had NOT yet been migrated to a Microsoft account then youd have to continue working with mojang support to recover your account.
  6. erenyeager_tatakae Win User

I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

Thank you for your help!

Although no one is really helping me.

My problem is about mojang and microsoft account at the same time. so when I speak with microsoft support they ask me to go to xbox support when I go to xbox support they say that they dont have the 'tool' to help me recover my mojang or microsoft account that's why i need to speak with mojang when I go to mojang they ask me to ask xbox support again becauase they don't have access to microsoft account.

although my problem is really simple as i said i merged my mojang account to a microsoft one with the same email as my mojang one. but when i tried to log in with the microsoft account (which is the same as my mojang one) i got a messege that say's this account doesn't exist(although i merged it before and was already exist) would you like to create one ??? so i created the account again but then i didn't get the access to minecraft because they said that i should buy it (which means that the merge didn't happen) so when i tried to log in with my mojang account i got a messeage says that the account is already merged. so what i really want is what is the microsoft account that is linked to my mojang account if the merge really happend ????
Thema:

1. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Got

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...