My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

Discus and support My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This isn't Xbox related. so, yesterday I was playing on a public Minecraft server and someone was giving away a free rank on that server, which isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noama Itay, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Noama Itay
    Noama Itay Guest

My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

This isn't Xbox related.

so, yesterday I was playing on a public Minecraft server and someone was giving away a free rank on that server, which isn't very uncommon.

me, being very naive clicked on the link and it said to enter my mail and then the code that I will get, after getting the code I saw it was from Microsoft, but thought nothing of it as Minecraft/Mojang are owned by Microsoft. after entering the code i got a security warning and saw that my Microsoft account was hacked and changed alias with my Minecraft account. the Microsoft account that was compromised was on the mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. and the mail of who has access to it is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which from the mails was owned by someone in Germany.

It should be noted that in the Minecraft launcher I'm still logged into the deleted account and have all the security warning mails that were sent yesterday,

also while i am logged into the account in the Minecraft launcher i cannot join multiplayer servers as it gives me the error message: Failed to login: null.

although some times it does work so if possible can you help me transfer my Minecraft account to a different Microsoft account

my Minecraft ign is: AK_Akane. And my Xbox Gamertag is: itay135.

Edit: now the account got disconnected from launcher

:)

Noama Itay, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Noama Itay Win User

Hey, I'm afraid I cannot help.

My problem was my Microsoft account got hacked and I was blocked out if my minecraft account. I don't have any idea on how to help you. My problem wasn't fixed either I just had to make a new account and buy minecraft again, losing a lot of progress on servers. Sorry I can't help you, try and see maybe you got an email from Microsoft about a password or email change to your Microsoft account, but I'm afraid it won't help getting your Microsoft account back. Sorry I can't help more I'm just speaking from my experience, hope you have more luck then me.
  3. willem len Win User

Hey my microsoft account got deleted for no reason and i cant get into my minecraft account

do you maybe know how i can get it back

i made this account on the same email the account was on but it says i dont own the game
  4. _Cookie bw Win User

hello broo the same incident happend with me on 4 sep i was playing on hypixel and somebody gave me a discord link to get a free mvp rank i i got trap and my account got haccked my real name is nomaan and i lost me mc account im 12 yrs old can u buy mee a mc account on this email
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Noama Itay,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, your Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

If you deleted your Microsoft account, you will lose access to your Minecraft account and will not be able to recover your previous Minecraft purchase. However, if you accidentally deleted your Microsoft account, you can reopen it by going to account.microsoft.com and signing in. You’ll be asked to receive and enter a security code. After you enter the code, your account will be reopened. Reopen your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

If you still have access to your Microsoft account but it was compromised, you can follow the steps in this Microsoft support page to recover it. How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support.

If you are still logged into the deleted account in the Minecraft launcher, you can try changing your password and enabling two-factor authentication for your Microsoft account. You can also contact Mojang support for further assistance with transferring your Minecraft account to a different Microsoft account.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. Noama Itay Win User

Hi Jace, I unfortunately wasn't able to recover my account. I just bought minecraft again and had to start all over, very sorry that I can't help you. Before you contact Microsoft support(if you plan to) I should state that even though I had my recovery code and emails it didn't help I contacted Microsoft support 7 times 2 online and 5 on my country's support line. Don't think you'll have a different result but it's still worth trying please keep me updated on your situation.
Thema:

1. My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account got

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97