My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...

Discus and support My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email on my microsoft account was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** without any prior notifications. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by allow me kenny, Aug 11, 2023.

1. My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...

My email on my microsoft account was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** without any prior notifications. It used to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, microsoft account under that email does not exist anymore. I'm pretty sure it happened today. I am able to login into my xbox without using password due to the account still showing on my Xbox login page, but it is a matter of time until I lose it completely. Gamertag is "allow kenny". I cannot change it manually. I cannot use ACSR due to my account "not existing". Please help

My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset... [​IMG]

:)

allow me kenny, Aug 11, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset it back to the one I used before?

Hello Allow M.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant. I understand your frustration well, but the only way for you to solve your problem is to fill in the form, fill in as much information as possible so that you can recover your account.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox account really weird ****

Hi,

If you want to reset your account or get rid of the gamertag currently attached to your Microsoft Account, all you have to do is to move the gamertag to a different Microsoft account or email. To do this, you may check out the link below and carefully follow
    the steps on how to move a gamertag to a different email address or Microsoft Account.

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.
  4. Blonndyy04 Win User

Minecraft account.

Yes, i changed my primary alias to a different one.

Yes, im typing from the microsoft account that should be connected to the minecraft account.

I might of tried the recovory, i don't remeber i tried allot of things. But how would that help, because i already have the account so how would i recover it if i already have access to it, i just changed the primary email to different one, so my game should be still registered to my account/email, but it isn't.

And yes i tried the helper thing.
  5. TwelveCub8350 Win User

Trying to reset the password for another account but the correct reset email address isn't there.

What i meant was that the email that microsoft would have to send the reset link to is an old one that is deleted and the new one that i added isn't showing up. also my friend gave his WLID to me and has a different one he uses. Basically the WLID is mine.
    So really the problem is either that it wont show the newer reset email or that it glitched and was never really added.
  6. Sugar Bertie Win User

How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

Hi ,

Here is some information that may help you with trying to move the xbox profile to another account. How to change
    the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    . I hope this helps you.
    As far as I'm aware, email addresses and Microsoft accounts are different. I don't want to change the email of the Xbox account, but rather the Microsoft account that's associated with it itself. I can't add an existing Microsoft account as an alias so is there
    any other way? Years ago all I needed to do was switch out the email but it simply isn't the case anymore.
Thema:

My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset...

1. My microsoft account email was changed to a different one, that isn't mine, how do I reset... - Similar Threads - microsoft account email

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  4. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  7. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  8. Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated Microsoft Account Email, Now My Xbox Thinks I Have A Brand New Account: I lost access to a very old email account that was originally used when setting up my original Microsoft/Xbox Live account. I was able to update my Microsoft account email and the primary alias is...
  9. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  10. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...