My Microsoft account doesn't exist?

Discus and support My Microsoft account doesn't exist? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] Hello, I recently made this Microsoft account to tell my situation. I need help on something that has happened recently to my other... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wilfredo Menjivar, Sep 24, 2023.

1. My Microsoft account doesn't exist?

My Microsoft account doesn't exist? [​IMG]

My Microsoft account doesn't exist? [​IMG]
    Hello, I recently made this Microsoft account to tell my situation. I need help on something that has happened recently to my other Microsoft account. I was away for a few days and came back to my Microsoft account telling me it didn't exist. When I tried to create a new account it told me the email was already associated with 3 other usernames that I have never seen before. Is there anyway for me to recover my email from these hackers? I had bought items from the Xbox store under my Microsoft account but for the account recovery form it won't let me put the "lost" email since it claims it doesn't exist. I did later check my Gmail mails from the same account and found 2 emails from Microsoft. One telling me that "security info was deleted" with it showing the now "lost" email, and another email saying "security email was added" followed by the hacker's email. I tried the account recovery form with the hacker's email but with no luck. My Microsoft account doesn't exist? :(.

I would appreciate any help, even the cold hard truth the account may be gone forever.

:)

Wilfredo Menjivar, Sep 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Microsoft account doesn't exist?