my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

Discus and support my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 6oody, Apr 2, 2024.

1. 6oody
    6oody Guest

my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft) [​IMG]
    my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft) [​IMG]

:)

6oody, Apr 2, 2024
  2. 6oody Win User

Hello Kris! I'm SO happy that u are trying to help but can you reread the question again?
    i said he changed the email adress for 2 times and i don't know any info about it rn look what happens when i put both of the accs in the website

[​IMG]
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello 6oody! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you got hacked, if you don't have 2FA on your account, you can use the recovery form to get your account back.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. cool_win_123 Win User

My bro Minecraft acc got hacked

Sadly I didn't recover the minecraft account.I am quite unhappy because of this 😔
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

Let's hope for the best that the account recovery from Microsoft Xbox Support will work. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a good one!
  6. cool_win_123 Win User

So for the first option I think I can’t because they change my brother Minecraft gmail

And the second option I did try that and thank you 🙏
Thema:

1. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft) - Similar Threads - microsfot acc got

2. Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit: I cant find out if i can gift my microsoft credit ac424393-74b8-4fdf-be29-a71364878808
  3. cant login to microsfot store

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to microsfot store: When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me switch accounts on minecraft launcher...
  4. microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Windows
    microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue: [img] [img] see above i am having issue with microsft rewards app any ideas how to fix this on xbox series x 8d0ac79b-dffa-4749-bd9d-ecde925deb76
  5. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does, my microsfot account not work?: Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i...
  6. microsfot rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsfot rewards: So im usuing Microsoft rewards and have been for awhile, so my friend Gets To do survey for points but it doesnt pop up for me is this a glitch or is there a reason...
  7. how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?: I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles suggested but I do not have an option to refund...
  8. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  9. Microsfot Ffreezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsfot Ffreezing up: What can I do to stop the Microsoft Games from freezing up after about 2 minutes into the games? It is extremely frustrating when I am working an Expert game and have to start over because the...
  10. Microsfot/xbox problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsfot/xbox problems: Ok this is a STORY i am not trying to get the ban down i just want to show people how messed up the system can be. We all know how toxic lots of people on Xbox are, but is Microsoft not paying...