My microphone isn't working.

Discus and support My microphone isn't working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Realtek High Definition Audio [img] microphone isn't working any more. Only around two or three months ago, it was working just fine. Now, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Herobrinefreak1, Dec 11, 2017.

1. My microphone isn't working.

My Realtek High Definition Audio

My microphone isn't working. [​IMG]

microphone isn't working any more. Only around two or three months ago, it was working just fine. Now, the sample rate isn't supported in the Xbox application. I've tried every sample rate, and none work. My laptop came with the microphone built-in, so I
    can't really change it.

Can anyone help me with this? (By the way, just in case you didn't see: the microphone is built-in, and it's not a HEADSET)

:)

Herobrinefreak1, Dec 11, 2017
  2. USB microphone working with the W10 Xbox app?

I own an AT2020 USB microphone and i'm just wondering if USB microphones are working in the xbox app for W10? Everything should be setup properly, but it doesn't seem to work and the microphone isn't broken either.

Any help is appreciated.

PlAsKuS J3GArn, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Agent A222
    Agent A222 Guest
    Why isn't the microphone on my headset working anymore?

So a couple of days ago, I was playing xbox with my friends and I noticed my batteries were low and I switched them out, and put new ones in. Ever since then, the microphone on my headset won't work, but everything else does (mic monintoring, the sound,etc.).
    And I know for a FACT it's not the headset, because I tried it on a different controller and the microphone worked, so it's definitely the controller. Can I get some help please?? Thanks

Agent A222, Dec 11, 2017
  4. LF Online
    LF Online Guest

Same, I have also tried every sample rate, and none of them work. It's really frustrating.

LF Online, Dec 19, 2017
  5. Same problem, any solution yet?

StefanoCorona1, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Hey there Stefano!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thanks!

XBF Ezra G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: