My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

Discus and support My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jake Richardson1, Feb 8, 2024.

1. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but still nothing works. Can anyone help?

:)

jake Richardson1, Feb 8, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My series s isn't working

Hi D0ge. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that your Series S is not powering on. If troubleshooting hasn't worked, your console may need to be repaired. You can request a service from this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

My xbox store isn't working on my series s

Hey! There is currently an outage affecting the Xbox Store and Xbox Cloud Gaming. You may have trouble starting cloud games and accessing the store. This is currently being investigated.

You can check the status of Xbox Network services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. PickleNU Win User

My xbox store isn't working on my series s

Thanks for the help! I didn't know there was a problem with the xbox store and cloud gaming, thank you for telling me
  5. ENRGY3 Win User

Why isn't my mic working

Hello, James! Thank you for choosing XBOX support forums. I am an Xbox Ambasador and I am pleased to assist you today.

If your friends can't hear you, first make sure that your mic isn't muted, then check in headset settings that Auto-mute is not set to High (try turning Auto-mute off). If that doesn't fix the problem, restart both devices. You should also check to see if a firmware update is available for your headset.

I hope this answered your question! If it did, please give make this an answer!
  6. F Troop Win User

Headset Mic

Hi Ronnie,

Yep done all that, I can hear fine with my Wired and Wireless pairs of headphones on different Controller's.

It's just the mic's don't work with either setup.

I have just swapped over from an Xbox one to an Xbox series s??

Everything was working fine on my Xbox one?????

Cheers Ron.
Thema:

My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

1. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S. - Similar Threads - mic isn't working

2. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  3. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  4. How come my mic isn't working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my mic isn't working?: Need assistance with Headphones Dolby Atoms Rig. Can hear games clearly, but when trying to use mic to talk to others it's not working. Following the prompts on the card, downloaded app and used...
  5. Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar won't register mic when overlay isn't active: As far as I can tell, starting a week ago when a new update dropped I am unable to have the Xbox Game Bar register any mic input when the overlay is not active. If the overlay is open or the party...
  6. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58
  7. MIC on the xbox app windows 11 isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    MIC on the xbox app windows 11 isn't working: I've tried many different methods on trying to fix the mic problem. It worked for 1 or 2 days then it just stopped picking up the mic I've tried both usb and audio jack microphone....
  8. Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?: Hi, I know this is an issue been raised and also being looked into just wanted to give feedback after the latest update, it seems to have fixed it a little but I still sound muffled it's like the...
  9. Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sS Mic isn't working in game chat only on one account: I have a Steel Series Headset for Pc but is compatible with Xbox, it works fine in partychat for every account, but for some reason doesn't work on game chat on 1 account only. I use it in games...
  10. Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Isn't My Mic Working In Xbox Parties?: I had this problem with my last controller and I'm hoping there's another way to fix this without spending money. 2 controllers I've had now experienced an issue where there was still audio...