my mic has a long delay when i want to talk

Discus and support my mic has a long delay when i want to talk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my mic has a delay for around 1 minute and i hate it but i only got it on the new controller but my mic doesn't have the delay on my other controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by supersonic8671, Dec 26, 2017.

1. my mic has a long delay when i want to talk

my mic has a delay for around 1 minute and i hate it but i only got it on the new controller but my mic doesn't have the delay on my other controller.

:)

supersonic8671, Dec 26, 2017
  2. SiA360
    SiA360 Guest
    shy

I don't think not talking on a mic has anything to do with being shy. Sometimes when I play I don't want to talk or listen to others, because I'm really focused on my personal stats. Other times playing with friends or even once in a while a random that has a mic, I'll talk because they are good at communicating what is happening in the game and we work as a team to win. Other times, I'll just be in a party playing a game and just talking with a bunch of friends having a good time.

SiA360, Dec 26, 2017
  3. RadicalRob7
    RadicalRob7 Guest
    Mic stopped working all of a sudden!!! Please help

I was playing nba 2k16 with my friends in a party then all of sudden I can no longer talk but I can still hear them. I haven't been able to talk for about 4 days now. I have tried a new mic but it has the same result. I have also tried all the trouble shoot
    stuff but it still does not work. When I'm in the party it says I have a mic but it does not light up when I talk. I have searched for answers but I have found nothing. Please help I'm thinking about just not playing xbox anymore.

RadicalRob7, Dec 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my mic has a long delay when i want to talk