My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

Discus and support My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC} in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maxig72, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Maxig72
    Maxig72 Guest

My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully,

he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the launcher, he has enough room for the game as well.

However when he tries to install another game such as golf with friends it works fine and installs.

He has the game pass as well

How do I fix this for him

:)

Maxig72, Oct 4, 2020
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

I like games.

Having a laugh with mates.

Crushing noobs.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

Next Double XP

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

Yeah heard this.There will be so many noob colonels out there!

[/quote]

Game has been out 8 months mate. There's plenty of noob Colonels already in the game.
  4. River75 Win User

Is this game worth playing?

Noob? LMAO Oh now that is funny. Thanks mate you've really made me laugh. OFFS Noob? LOL LOL
  5. ThePointOneKD Win User

Looking for active blops2 players.

im pretty good depending on my team mates not being noobs or douches add me if you want
  6. beachbum RIZ Win User

Pax Titanfall gameplay

yea dude, I can't wait to play this on my room mates pc.
Thema:

1. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC} - Similar Threads - mate {noob} can't

2. Can`t hera mates in the voice chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t hera mates in the voice chat: Hello, I have the following problem: When I want to play together with my friend in a voice chat, I can't hear him. We have tried using the Xbox Party Chat and Discord. I use a Wireless Turtle...
  3. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  4. Xbox one controller with sharp edges at mating edges on sides

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller with sharp edges at mating edges on sides: Easy as Apple pie. Get rid of these sharp edges yourself. Just protect the unit with painters tape on edge causing issue then masking tape ziplock baggie over unit and tape to the painters tape...
  5. team mates voice chat disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team mates voice chat disabled: Playing war zone dmz on xbox series x, there are crosses next to my team mates speaker icons. I can't hear them. I've checked settings and voice chat enabled. It's just suddenly happened. Reboot...
  6. Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud streaming on huawei mate pad: Hi all I got an huawei matepad for Christmas and I subscribe to game pass ultimate but its unplayable on the tablet just keeps freezing on me my network is perfect and I couldn't be any closer...
  7. I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him: My mate send me a funny message and i reported him as a joke can he get unbanned 8c1e7d21-1c50-45f1-9c06-c3d788bf579a
  8. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments]
  9. Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz: Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming up plz help me . 47e0b154-8db0-4279-9662-3e08a11bfad5
  10. I have been banned because my mate was at my house and he typed something rude and I have been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned because my mate was at my house and he typed something rude and I have been ...: How can I get my account inbanned? 0fb68f81-db61-4560-99df-f75bdba5d37b