My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.

Discus and support My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my main Xbox Live account, I received a 14 day suspension on January 28th, for inappropriate communications, and I was set to serve that suspension... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VernalCashew961, Jan 31, 2017.

1. My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.

On my main Xbox Live account, I received a 14 day suspension on January 28th, for inappropriate communications, and I was set to serve that suspension until I got another notification stating that I was now receiving a permanent suspension until the year
    9999. I have received in total six different suspensions relating to inappropriate communication in the course of six years of having Xbox Live, and I deserved every last one of the, for I broke the code of conduct. Out of anger that anyone else I'm sure has
    had, it was stupid of me to say such things. None of which were as bad as the enforcement team makes it out to be in their enforcement details. I already submitted a case review for my permanent suspension, and it was upheld and stated that I was permanently
    suspended due to harassment abuse and threats. First of all, I have never threatened anyone on Xbox live in any way whatsoever, and like I said, the extent to what I have said, is not nearly as bad what the enforcement team states. It's bad luck on my part
    that the people I choose to trash talk take super offense and look for any way just to report someone. The case review also stated that I received a permanent suspension due to extensive infractions and failure to resolve the problem. Yes, I have had a quite
    a few infractions, but I have not ever threatened anyone on Xbox, and all of these infractions were not from one time period. I deserve any punishment deemed necessary, but I do not deserve to have an account, that I have had for over six years, put over a
    thousand hours and spent over a thousand dollars on, to be suspended for life. I am a loyal CUSTOMER and shouldn't have my account depend on a 500 character limit to try and defend myself to someone who doesn't even have any other form of communication with
    people. Like i said, i deserve to be punished, but I don't believe my account should be taken from me. This is like when a rapist and a drug dealer both get convicted, and the drug dealer gets more time. People are out there using mods to exploit games and
    nothing happens to them, yet, I get a lifetime ban for inappropriate communications. This not fair to me, and I feel I am being robbed.

:)

VernalCashew961, Jan 31, 2017
  2. My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.

On my main Xbox Live account, I received a 14 day suspension on January 28th, for inappropriate communications, and I was set to serve that suspension until I got another notification stating that I was now receiving a permanent suspension until the year
    9999. I have received in total six different suspensions relating to inappropriate communication in the course of six years of having Xbox Live, and I deserved every last one of the, for I broke the code of conduct. Out of anger that anyone else I'm sure has
    had, it was stupid of me to say such things. None of which were as bad as the enforcement team makes it out to be in their enforcement details. I already submitted a case review for my permanent suspension, and it was upheld and stated that I was permanently
    suspended due to harassment abuse and threats. First of all, I have never threatened anyone on Xbox live in any way whatsoever, and like I said, the extent to what I have said, is not nearly as bad what the enforcement team states. It's bad luck on my part
    that the people I choose to trash talk take super offense and look for any way just to report someone. The case review also stated that I received a permanent suspension due to extensive infractions and failure to resolve the problem. Yes, I have had a quite
    a few infractions, but I have not ever threatened anyone on Xbox, and all of these infractions were not from one time period. I deserve any punishment deemed necessary, but I do not deserve to have an account, that I have had for over six years, put over a
    thousand hours and spent over a thousand dollars on, to be suspended for life. I am a loyal CUSTOMER and shouldn't have my account depend on a 500 character limit to try and defend myself to someone who doesn't even have any other form of communication with
    people. Like i said, i deserve to be punished, but I don't believe my account should be taken from me. This is like when a rapist and a drug dealer both get convicted, and the drug dealer gets more time. People are out there using mods to exploit games and
    nothing happens to them, yet, I get a lifetime ban for inappropriate communications. This not fair to me, and I feel I am being robbed.

BattedWhisper97, Jan 31, 2017
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 31, 2017
  4. My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 31, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team do not use the forums.If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there's nothing else you can do.

It does tell you in the code of conduct that multiple enforcement actions on your account will end up with a permanent ban.

Daft Badger, Jan 31, 2017
  6. I should not receive a lifetime ban just because of too many infractions due to inappropriate communications. I deserve to be punished for violating the code of conduct, but not to this extent. I did not threaten anyone, like the case notes state, and I did
    not cheat/hack/mod to exploit any games on Xbox that should result in a lifetime ban. I am a customer, and this is a sad and very poor way for a customer to be treated. I pay for services just like everyone else, and then they ban me? It's ridiculous that
    the only way to contact the enforcement team is through one case review in which you have a 500 character limit. Utterly ridiculous that it's like this.

VernalCashew961, Feb 1, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yes,you pay for a service but you also agree to follow the ToU/CoC while using that service.

You didn't & part of the ToU/CoC does tell you that too many suspensions will lead to a permanent ban.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My main Xbox Live account received a lifetime ban.