My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons...

Discus and support My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was compromised a few days ago, and the email linked to it was changed from my email to something else. The account is 10 years... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Schlegel, Nov 22, 2023.

1. My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons...

My microsoft account was compromised a few days ago, and the email linked to it was changed from my email to something else. The account is 10 years old and goes by the username "CulturedMemes" but has also been named "Kosmixs" and "MargaretHelen" before if that's how it shows up. I have proof of my ownership of the account via transaction ID, Order ID, as well as dozens of screenshots of me playing Hypixel Skyblock and other servers and singleplayer worlds on the account and of emails from both Microsoft and other 3rd party sources referring to my email adress as the owner of CulturedMemes.

:)

David Schlegel, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

No, Here's the thing.

The account was closed, but then it was reopened before the 60 days had ended, so it was still linked to my Mojang account.

And yes, I did receive an email to the account that I wanted to transfer.

The problem right now is I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my Minecraft account, however, it is also linked to my Xbox account, which doesn't have a Minecraft account linked. Whenever I try and login with only my Microsoft account, Minecraft automatically signs it into the Xbox account, which, once again, doesn't have an account linked to it.

That's the problem at hand
  3. Nursemorph Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
    The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons of screenshots, and the transaction and buyer ID proving my ownership, how do I recover my Minecraft account?

Hi David. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a hacked account's email gets changed, it is unfortunately impossible to recover. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Microsoft/Xbox Support agents cannot assist with account recovery. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Георгий ТоРWin User

help unbind your Microsoft and Minecraft account

I contacted support a year ago. Minecraft sent me to microsoft. microsoft to minecraft. They were wasting my time without coming up with a solution. Minecraft has been linked to an already deleted account. Now I can't delete my unwanted microsoft account. Because not all accounts have the right to unlink an erroneous link? How bad am I. I want to play on the main account, I am very offended by the attitude of microsoft and minecraft!!!
  6. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
Thema:

My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons...

1. My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons... - Similar Threads - main Microsoft account

2. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...
  3. I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to: I have a microsoft account I don't use and a microsoft account I do use, however, the microsoft account I do use is on the email I don't use and the microsoft account I don't use is on the email I...
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. I can’t verify my main Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t verify my main Microsoft account: I have been locked out of my @live account for 3 for suspicious behavior. I’ve tried verifying my profile 6 different times in the past 3 days with the information on the account but I keep...
  6. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  7. Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?: Hello community. I have been recently hacked on a different Microsoft account that contains personal information, data saves for different medias, etc. I need to find a way to get my account back...
  8. My main microsoft account has been hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main microsoft account has been hacked.: I'm not going to lie this may sound very suspicious but my original Microsoft account that had Minecraft on it has recently got hacked and they have changed the email and password and I don't know...
  9. FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 Doesn't start if i use main microsoft account: Hello, i have a problem with pc fifa 22 version, every time i try to play on my personal microsoft account the game opens with black screen for some seconds and then crash, i have already tried to...
  10. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary: Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account...