My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it

Discus and support My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I no longer have my main account so I’m trying to link everything but battle net said that I have a cooldown so I’m trying to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keion Brownlee, Jun 18, 2023.

1. My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it

I no longer have my main account so I’m trying to link everything but battle net said that I have a cooldown so I’m trying to fix it

:)

Keion Brownlee, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Keion

Sorry to hear about the trouble here, however, in battle net, account links have cooldowns to limit how often they can be changed though if the cooldown ends, you can be able to link the accounts again.

Please note as stated by battle net, no one can bypass cooldowns. You may refer here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/14014

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JustinPermenter Win User

Xbox series s turning on and off randomly

I had tried all 3 solutions and I’m still having this issue. It’s not overheating either. It just sucks bc I jus got this in March.
  4. DemonSoul1 Win User

Xbox “permanent” suspension

Awesome you got yours back ! Jus stay friendly and try not to let anyone use your account if I get my account I’m changing my setting only friends will message me but man it’s scary I hope I don’t get perm suspended and get sum luck like y’all did and again congrats 🎊
  5. RyanJN Win User

Account Hacked! Want to move XBOX gamertag and DATA to new email. how can it be done!?

Hi Georges,

I feel as though you didnt read my question.

I have changed my passwords, delinked all devies etc etc, my account is secure atm but I am still wanting to delete it as they are still trying to access it.

can anyone else offer something other than a generic answer please!
  6. Kaaleb Fl Win User

Why wont it let me purchase xbox 360 games

Yes I’m seeing a price a of 14.99 I bought a giftcard jus for the purpose of buying it
Thema:

1. My main got deleted so I’m jus trying to delink it - Similar Threads - main got deleted

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  4. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !: Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for discord and so.. But the problem now is my main...
  5. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary: Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account...
  6. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  7. I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main ...: I have got two accounts on my XBOX360 but I can only play Destiny The Taking King on my main account. How can this be fixed ?? da201403-6426-428c-9276-8392aeced275
  8. Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...: I had just finished answering all the questions for a case review on one of my enforcements and it took me back to the main page after I clicked submit. Wasn't I suppose to type something after...
  9. my main account got banned for know reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my main account got banned for know reason: i got home to day and singed in to my account and it said your account has been perminitly suspended for a xbox live and i filed a case review for my account Soulkiller1233 and it said i was...
  10. My Main Account Got Perm Banned, It Wasnt me who messaged the person.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Main Account Got Perm Banned, It Wasnt me who messaged the person.: Hey so I submitted a case review the thing is I thought it was my gf I talked to her about it and it wasn't. It was somebody from California. I went on my account and on security and privacy and...