My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help.

Discus and support My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My original account was hijacked by a hacker. They got into my account and changed the email to something different. I've been having trouble finding... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rxzvs., Oct 17, 2023.

1. rxzvs.
    rxzvs. Guest

My original account was hijacked by a hacker. They got into my account and changed the email to something different. I've been having trouble finding help with this issue and was hoping I could find help here. If you could help in any way please let me know. I have years of progress that I do not want to lose. If it helps, I can still log in to my Xbox account that has the email hijacked. Thank you for your time.

:)

rxzvs., Oct 17, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Thank you for your response. Please contact Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools to check this on their end and recover your Microsoft account.

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Vardagul Win User

4. rxzvs. Win User

Thank you for helping me. I went through the steps and used "sign in with email". I entered the original email before someone changed it and it said nothing was wrong. I then go to sign in using the same email and it says it doesn't exist. Can you give any further help?
  5. RAIST33333 Win User

Pre order nxt gen consoles thru Amazon?

So did I. Im gonna post again in a day or two to find people in the US, so please don't hijack me again. But Thanx for the help...
  6. ReferableBike Win User

cant play any games that i download!

I do have gold lol. My bad. My main xbox account is lxlstarplayalxl. Im only using referable bike because i couldnt find my mains password earlier to log on here with.
Thema:

1. My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help. - Similar Threads - main account was

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  6. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...
  7. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  8. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  9. I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account I've had for years and i wanted to put that gamertag on my main account (so I freed it up) but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is...
  10. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: Like did i just lose my gamertag forever because xbox makes no sense? 86137c99-ef6f-4a5b-9997-067b85c3aa6c