My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.

Discus and support My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My main xbox account, Gamertag: Lawliit, is blocked from viewing the xbox forums. Is there anyway y'all can remove this block? Xbox Enforcement shows I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Neumannn, Aug 29, 2023.

1. My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.

My main xbox account, Gamertag: Lawliit, is blocked from viewing the xbox forums. Is there anyway y'all can remove this block? Xbox Enforcement shows I have a clean record, so I have no option to dispute the Xbox forum block with them. Just in case it matters, my gamertag on the above account used to be "Knight Lawlit".

:)

Ethan Neumannn, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Ethan Neumannn Win User

Tried to Private Firefox and Private Microsoft Edge with cookies/cache cleared, re-signing in, and answers.microsoft.com still says my main account is blocked.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ethan Neumannn,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Can you send us the link of your profile where you see that you are blocked? You can send it through the private message link that we have created for you in my previous reply. Or open inprivate browser or New inprivate window and go to this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com). and when prompts of sign in, use the account that was blocked and send us the screenshot through the private message.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ethan Neumannn,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

We are glad to inform you that your account was unblocked, and you can sign in back your account in community forum. To prevent your account from being block here in community forum, take time to review Community Code of Conduct.

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts)."

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft!

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ethan Neumannn,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The information that your account was unblocked was coming from our back-end support. If the issue still persists, you can try clearing your browser cache because it might be on looping or still registering the old log in. You can try also refreshing the browser or use New Inprivate window or press Ctrl + Shift+ N and sign in to community site. You may use other device to sign.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Ethan Neumannn Win User

I regret to inform you that my main account is still blocked as of 9/5/2023 6:21 PM CST of this screenshot being taken. But I do appreciate y'all trying to get it unblocked. You can continue to try to figure out how to unblock my account if you want, but it seems it is too much trouble for its worth. Have a nice day.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum. - Similar Threads - main account blocked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  6. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...
  7. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  8. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  9. I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account I've had for years and i wanted to put that gamertag on my main account (so I freed it up) but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is...
  10. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: Like did i just lose my gamertag forever because xbox makes no sense? 86137c99-ef6f-4a5b-9997-067b85c3aa6c