My Main Account Got Perm Banned, It Wasnt me who messaged the person.

Discus and support My Main Account Got Perm Banned, It Wasnt me who messaged the person. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so I submitted a case review the thing is I thought it was my gf I talked to her about it and it wasn't. It was somebody from California. I went on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Twissted v2, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Twissted v2
    Twissted v2 Guest

Hey so I submitted a case review the thing is I thought it was my gf I talked to her about it and it wasn't. It was somebody from California. I went on my account and on security and privacy and clicked on see my recent location I saw someone signing into
    my account from safari guessing they were using an iPhone I didn't give my info out to anyone but my gf. it shows the person was on my account on that day and time I got banned. Please I'm telling you it wasn't me someone was on my account doing that I wanted
    to report it myself. I just bought an xbox one S and I have so much things on that account for a game I play smite. I don't deserve this ban I literally didn't do anything. I don't want to lose everything. Please unban me and help me put security on my account
    so this doesn't happen again. My gamertag is Minds

:)

Twissted v2, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Twissted v2
    Twissted v2 Guest
    Congrats on losing a long time loyal customer. Sort your disgraceful system out!

I got perm banned aswell for someone using my account. the person was across the country from me and I told the enforcement to check and ips but no they simply ignored what I was saying and just explained why I got banned. like I already why I got an email
    for it. what I was saying that it wasn't me who msged the person there was someone on my account. ive been trying to get my account back the past week but nothing. banning me for something I didn't do.

Twissted v2, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.

TheWhyteNinja, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Twissted v2
    Twissted v2 Guest

I also have the ip on who was on my account that day

Twissted v2, Nov 3, 2016
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    doesn't matter noone can help you here

You must call support and file an unauthorized access case and they will take it from there

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2016
  6. Twissted v2
    Twissted v2 Guest
    Uh what? I did and they told me to post this on here.

Twissted v2, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: