My looking for group isn't working

Discus and support My looking for group isn't working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hiya, I am on windows 11 and my looking for group isn't working. It's saying "There was a problem posting your looking for group". I was trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ItzWolfy97, Jun 14, 2023.

1. ItzWolfy97
    ItzWolfy97 Guest

Hiya,

I am on windows 11 and my looking for group isn't working. It's saying "There was a problem posting your looking for group". I was trying to create a post for Overwatch.

How do I resolve this issue?

:)

ItzWolfy97, Jun 14, 2023
  2. ItzWolfy97 Win User

I've tried any suggestion and solution and it's still the same as in the previous screenshot. I even tried it with other games to see if the game was the issue
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ItzWolfy97,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know you are seeking friends to play with for Overwatch game and is unable to because you are getting an error message posting on looking for group. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This error message usually occurs when the app you are using is outdated or else your account needs to be enabled to join/create club. Otherwise, let us investigate that and we would like to isolate the issue by asking for questions. Please answer the questions below:

1. Are you using the Xbox Game Bar?
    2. Can we ask if you can provide us a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your gamertag, email account or full name for the screenshot.
    3. Are you part of Microsoft Family? If yes, you may want to ask your parents/guardian or the organizer of the Microsoft Family in checking your Xbox account settings to enable you to make friends or create/join clubs - https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings.

Things to enable in account settings can be found on this support article - How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support

Know more details here: Use Xbox Game Bar to play and chat with friends | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Bball_262 Win User

My Looking for Group isn't working

Yeah pretty sure its not their fault, game bugs don't affect overlay bugs! And the two aren't linked like that.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can also check your previous gamertag, you could be sign in to a different email which could be the reason behind the error. Try to press the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Do you only experience this issue when playing sea of thieves?
Thema:

1. My looking for group isn't working - Similar Threads - looking group isn't

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  5. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  6. Looking for group not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working.: I’ve had this issue for about a year now, but whenever I try to join a group or create a group, an error pops up. I’ve tried clearing the MAC address, manual DNS, and my privacy settings are as...
  7. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  8. How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc: War thunder doesnt show up in my owned apps (even though im playing it right now) and even then, i cannot join another persons looking for group post about war thunder because war thunder isnt an...
  9. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  10. My Looking for Group isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Looking for Group isn't working: Whenever im trying to play Sea of thieves I use looking for group to find a group to play with for my session. It worked earlier today, but when I tried a couple hours later it said "Your Privacy...