my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.

Discus and support my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. ff0c4a41-2d9d-4ca5-b265-86ea9daad231 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joseph pastorelle, Aug 18, 2023.

1. my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.

:)

joseph pastorelle, Aug 18, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

What device is this problem happening on and what game? Does an error message appear? Let me know so I can help.
  3. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thanks Iron I will be doing that 😊
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Logitech G935 headset

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Hi
    AdrianHansen3

There are many headset manufactures that have made headsets which use the Xbox's proprietary connection "Xbox Wireless" to connect their headsets to the Xbox One wirelessly without the need for a dongle or base station.
    Some examples include Steelseries, Turtle Beach, and LucidSound. As of right now, I have not seen any announcements that would make your headset compatible because USB headsets are not supported on the Xbox. Logitech would have to release a new headset which
    uses the same Xbox Wireless connection to connect to the console wirelessly, or Xbox would have to release a system update making all USB headsets compatible.

In either case, your best option would be to contact Logitech and ask if there are any plans to make a wireless headset compatible with the Xbox One, and you can also post on the

Xbox Requests forum
    to get your request seen by Xbox Insider developers and hopefully get some traction regarding USB headset compatibility on the Xbox One.

I hope this helps!
  6. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thema:

1. my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. - Similar Threads - Logitech G935 headset

2. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets: Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success. Can...
  3. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676
  4. Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x: Does anybody know how to connec the logitech g935 wireless to xbox one s or series x. It works wirelessly on ps4 so not happy it doesnt work on xbox. Is there any shortcuts even if it means the...
  5. Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One: I am having issues getting my headphones to connect to the xbox. I have read that youll be needing an aux cord to get the connection and i have tried. I have the USB bluetooth connector in the...
  6. LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working: I have literally tried every combination of EVERYTHING I can do. I am about to return these headphones even thou i like that, really do not want to, just to get it to work. I have bought recently...
  7. Logitech G935

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935: Hello, I just bought the G935 and I'm having trouble connecting my headset wirelessly to my Xbox One X. Is there a solution to this problem? I also tried connecting my headset to the controller...
  8. Logitech G935 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935 headset: I bought the Logitech G935 Headset thinking I could use it wirelessly with my xbox one X, turns out I can't. Are there any plans to make this wireless compatible with the xbox?, as its a USB...
  9. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.: Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But...
  10. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...