My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

Discus and support My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Hookky Guy, May 6, 2024.

1. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine)

I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i didn't try was a full factory reset). I made sure the online safety is on for everything. Making sure the camera is on (on twitch and the camera settings) the only strange thing is that it works fine on windows camera, but not on twitch. And on the camera settings where it says allow apps to use camera, twitch doesn't appear there. I dunno if somehow thats the issue. Need help. Thank you

:)

The Hookky Guy, May 6, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working. How can i fix it?

you need to contact Logitech support for help with their device
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Need a webcam

I don't stream, but my buddy does. He uses a Logitech 4K camera. He bought it at Best Buy.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

i need a driver for xbox camera

Cant be used only kinect or a vision camera
    That is no longer true, many USB cameras now work with the One, I myself use a Logitech C615.

The PS4 branded camera probably has some Sony proprietary software in it that makes it incompatible with the One.
  5. proper skillz Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

This exact thing started happening to me for about 2-3 weeks ago. I used to stream with an older logitech camera. So I thought that might have been the cause of it. So today I bought a c922 and freeze/shutdown happens again.

It happens in every game.

Took me forever to figure out what was causing the freeze-shutdown in the first place. But playing without stream works perfectly. Streaming without camera works. But as soon as I turn on the camera it will shut down after somewhere between 15-100 mins.

Wasn't there a dashboard update like 2-3 weeks ago? Could be the issue?

Hoping for a fix soon.

I'm playing on Xbox One X btw.
  6. stonyBX Win User

Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

I found that deleting Logitech G hub worked and stopped crashing roblox.

It may have something to do with logitech G hub being a 3rd party software and roblox anti virus.
Thema:

My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

1. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working.... - Similar Threads - Logitech 720p was

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  7. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  8. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  9. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  10. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...