My Log-in keeps giving me errormessages

Discus and support My Log-in keeps giving me errormessages in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Log-in keeps giving me errormessages each and every day so I have to change my password frequently and even when I do so and I can log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matskrutt, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Matskrutt
    Matskrutt Guest

My Log-in keeps giving me errormessages each and every day so I have to change my password frequently and even when I do so and I can log in to Xbox.com I cant log in to Xbox Live App on my computer. Im really getting tired of this
    app being this useless and its only purpose is to piss people off. Fix it already, smartheads.

:)

Matskrutt, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Dude Adams
    Dude Adams Guest
    Still getting 80151103 error......

Can't log in to my second xbox. Keeps giving me the 80151103 error code.

Dude Adams, Jul 14, 2018
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    XBOX could not send messages

Did you receive an errormessage?

CrazY1985, Jul 14, 2018
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

5. Dude Adams Win User

Still getting 80151103 error......

Can't log in to my second xbox. Keeps giving me the 80151103 error code.
  6. Balloon# Win User

Error message? About what? XBOX just told me I couldn't send it.
  7. RonFe1 Win User

Unable to enter Xbox.com

I have the same Issue. I played yesterday via iPad the cloud version jumped out of game, one hour later i tried to log in again, and had the same errormessage.

Any eta when this problem is solved ?

30 hours now !

Please help ?

It’s working 😊 now
  8. fros7y1986 Win User

sign in problem

hi how do I log out of one user and sign in as another will not give me an option on comp just keeps me signed in as a random user and I want to change to my old gamer user
Thema:

1. My Log-in keeps giving me errormessages - Similar Threads - Log keeps giving

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  4. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  7. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  8. I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to minecraft.net in feedback site, it keeps logging me out: I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...
  9. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  10. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...