My LIVE account was suspended

Discus and support My LIVE account was suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I found out today that my Xbox Live account was suspended today but i think that it is being very unreasonable. i met somebody on fortnite who was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by notfilcybot, May 24, 2018.

1. notfilcybot
    notfilcybot Guest

I found out today that my Xbox Live account was suspended today but i think that it is being very unreasonable. i met somebody on fortnite who was cheating and being aggresive towards me. therefore i told him i have his ip address so that he would stop (i
    didnt). i then come on xbox today to find my account was banned. my gamertag is

:)

notfilcybot, May 24, 2018
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, May 24, 2018
  3. Am I screwed? suspended live account

I used a prepaid debit card that had $1 left on it to sign up for one of the "free month of xbox live" since I knew it was an auto-pay scam.
    I thought once the month was up it would just drop me back to Silver since there were no funds.

But they suspended my account, so now I can't do anything online with my account, including redownload games I already bought.

Is there anyway I can change my account to silver instead of a suspended gold account without paying MS's extortion, or am I screwed?

BOP_G_A_Pster, May 24, 2018
  4. TheStigGN Win User

suspended account

5. voteDC Win User

Link your XboxLive account in a forum post

6. III Logical III Win User

MY ACCOUNT BANNED FOR NO REASON!

Hello there,

Anything regarding suspension/account bans should go to the ''My XBOX Live Account was Suspended'' section.

Section 15 - My LIVE account was suspended

You'll have to make a post there, and they might be a help to you.

Thanks
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In the future, it's best to just report the other person and block
    them instead of responding.
  8. Christyna64 Win User

my LIVE account was suspended

It's best to just block the person, report if needed and don't engage them.
Thema:

1. My LIVE account was suspended - Similar Threads - LIVE account was

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  9. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...