My little brother bought a game and i need a refund.

Discus and support My little brother bought a game and i need a refund. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear support team, my little brother bought a game using my visa card. I came home to see my little brother playing the amazing spider man 2 on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SP1R3L G4M3R, Dec 15, 2016.

1. SP1R3L G4M3R
    SP1R3L G4M3R Guest

Dear support team, my little brother bought a game using my visa card. I came home to see my little brother playing the amazing spider man 2 on my Xbox. I asked him how he was playing it and how he got the game. he said he bought it from the store. He said
    he didn't know how but i realized that my card was linked to the account and he knew my password (because we share the Xbox account). Can I please get a refund?

:)

SP1R3L G4M3R, Dec 15, 2016
  2. i bought a digital game by wrong and i can't refund it.

my little brother bought a digital game by wrong and i can't refund it.

i am trying to refund it from the payments history tab but the refund button isn't showing

the game is God Of War 4

JawlessClamp718, Dec 15, 2016
  3. GracedRacer
    GracedRacer Guest
    How to refund a game for my MP

My little brother bought a game and I wasn't aware of it until now. Is there any way for me to refund it? He bought it in january.

GracedRacer, Dec 15, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you need to contact support concerning refunds but generally there is no refunds and you are responsible for all actions on your account

Also should be noted no one should.be on your account at all and no reason to be

You can create profiles for guests and they will have gold benefits with home gold without using your payment options

ngocphi, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there!

Please be sure to reach out to our chat or phone support team, as they are the only teams that are able to determine if a refund is applicable or not. Since we're primarily on the forums, which are public, we are unable to assist with billing issues.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: