My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =]

Discus and support My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So far Microsoft has done a good job keeping me entertained BUT I feel there some things that you guys and gals could do that would make Xbox even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VF1st Wolf Pack, May 26, 2015.

1. My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =]

So far Microsoft has done a good job keeping me entertained BUT I feel there some things that you guys and gals could do that would make Xbox even better!!!

*Get Final Fantasy 7 on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One

It doesn't have to be graphically remastered, this game is fine as is. I know a new version of it came out for Windows PC some what recently with achievements. If it can be updated for PC without much graphical changes it should be on the 360 and One
    as well. This is the best RPG in the Final Fantasy series. Youll make us all super happy. You will get extra brownie points if the game as unlock-able FF7 side games based on all the Final Fantasy VII games they have released on the cell phone and other
    game systems.

**If you have to add something to make it Xbox Exclusive add a cool secret Kefka boss fight in it. If you do make him harder than any other boss in the game... please

*Speaking of Kefka if you could add Final Fantasy 6 as well. Also add Final Fantasy Dissidia. This is one of the best fighting game series I have ever seen. For me its tied with the Soul Calibar series and the Mortal Kombat series. The fighting is epic
    and you get to play as people you almost never get too, like say Kefka!!! My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] ;)

* My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Xbox exclusive content. This is a big one. If you guys and gals could make a bunch of high quality very fun MLP games and make some MLP themed Xbox 360s or Xbox Ones you guys will make a huge mint. I bet you may even
    almost catch up with Sonys PS4 in sales numbers if not exceed them a bit.

** To make a awesome MLP video game I think mechanic wise it needs to be a lot like a mix of Final Fantasy VII and skylanders. If you made it so it is canon with the show, had tons and tons of side quests that explore the main characters, the mlp world,
    mlp popular quest characters, and new characters added to this game, along with a amazing epic story (that is also serious while also having the cuteness and comedy you see in the show) you will have a game that will sell so fast that the molds and printing
    presses will burn out like a sun going supernova. It could be a story exploring the MLP multiverse that involves crossovers with the many Human and other versions of the MLP characters. They must stop a threat that may destroy the MLP universe and the threat
    it was coming was hinted at in previous eps of the show and other works as is the key to stoping it...maybe My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] ;)

Its needs to have music and a story as serious and heartfelt as the music here.

This is all fan made and very beautiful in my opinion

**Also take a look at this fan made MLP Xbox gear. Princess Luna is the one depicted in the fandom as being the Gamer followed by Rainbow Dash and Applejack. If you guys made controls and systems with their themes, especially Princess Luna, you will have
    people going nuts to get their hands on these game systems.

Here are good examples

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...box_360_controller_by_cardi_ology-d7clfxv.png

http://i.imgur.com/koqun.jpg

**The game systems shown here I would buy in a heart beat, and I would have to buy half those controllers because of how awesome they are. I am not the only one ether. If you guys couldn't have this all be exclusive to Xbox you at the very least get your
    hands on Princess Luna as a Xbox exclusive because of her status as being the gamer of the group and she is one of the most popular characters of the show ever.

*Speaking of Princess Luna... Since she is known as the ultimate gamer of the series and she is depicted loving HALO a lot and other games could you have dlc for Princess Luna exclusives in your games. The fans will love it. I would love to have Spartan
    armour that has her style of hair on it or just anything that based on her, even just emblems. Heck it would really be super cool if you guys got Tabitha st. Germain to do lines for a Princess Luna spartan or any other Luna thing in whatever game she is a
    guest in. The kills have been DOUBLED!! The Kills have been TRIPLED!!! The Killing spires have COMMENCED!!! (character get killed, the person doing it gets a killjoy) everyone hears this dialog though
    Princess Luna - Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm

http://media.indiedb.com/images/groups/1/6/5666/Gamer_Luna_Is_Ready_For_Halo_4_by_JohnJoseco.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2...o_armor_lineart_by_shadowrosalina-d5ljo2y.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/74/00/9a/74009a2ff2f473f0108157eb105731e3.jpg

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/094/5/7/luna_vs_the_world_by_spartan19-d4v1v2m.png

YouTube

*MLP fans and Luna fans will love you guys for it. Also please add her, or at least have a talk with people who make exclusives for Xbox, to other games like World of Tanks, Mega Man (she loves Mega Man / Mega Pony) Star Wars Battlefront EA. Its not fair
    that the Windows PC crowd can have Luna in all their games including World of Tanks, HALO, Team fortress 2, all the Call of Duties and so on. Your platform gamers will love you for it esp if they are fans of MLP and their are a lot of us 5 mil I believe as
    was estimated in a MLP documentary.

*Please release all of the Mega Man games, especially Mega Man 1-10, Mega Man world 1-5, Mega Man Power Battle, Mega Man Power Fighter, Mega Man and Bass. If you can added every Mega Man game into this collectors set, including Mega Man game gear, Mega
    Man pc 1 - 3, Mega Man battle and chase. Mega Man rock board. And too make the MLP crowed happy throw in the fan made Mega Pony game. It is a freaking awesome game. I like it more than Mega Man 1, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 6, and Mega Man 9. The other I didn't
    mention I think are epically awesome. I know you guys can add fan made games too your shelves because Nintendo added "The Angry video Game Nerd" fan made game to their digital store.

Check this game out IT is so AWESOME!!! It doesn't feel like a fan made game and everything is perfect, the level design, the story, the music!!! And like the later Mega Man games you can alternately play as other characters with different play styles.
    You can even play as classic Mega Man!!!

Mega Pony: Episode 3 - no-damage run (Mega Pony)

I wouldn't mind a graphic over hall but could you add the same feature that was added too the HALO remakes? The ability to switch new to old graphics and music in a flash is AWESOME!

*Also could we get Mech Warrior 1-4 (add-ons too) or more on the 360 or Xbox One? This would make so many Mech Warrior fans happy, I wouldn't even care if they got a graphics boost, they are just so fun to play that the graphics don't matter too much.

*Heres a real big one. You got to have Star Wars: TIE Fighter and all its add-ons on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One. We haven't had a proper re-release of it and if you guys had this as a Xbox exclusive you will make so many fans of many different types
    happy. It is considered the best Star Wars game ever. It constantly wins the award of best game ever even when compared to current games, it is also in the game hall of fame. If you do you got to release a good flight stick with it. HECK even better, release
    a flight system that is based on the TIE Interceptors pilots interface and have it come with a collectable helmet and you guys will make a mint and fans die happy. Flight game fanatics love this game as well.

*Adding Alien vs Predator 2 is also a great idea because it was one of the most fun FPS games ever, and the story is fantastic.

*Last two suggestions are for Kinect games.

**One people have complained that it isn't possible to have a Real time strategy game on a consul BUT I think you guys should try making one that uses the Kinect hand gesture and focal commands to control the game. IF you use grid point references it could
    help control your units. You could all out units like you give out commands in chess. NOD Commando unit G5 attack GDI Mammoth at M2 from cover.

*Last I think you guys should make a "Robot Jox" Kinect video game. Just look how they control the mechs in this video and you'll see that the Kinect should be able to handle it well. I would sell the game with controls similar too what you see the Pilots
    using in the movie. But look at the possibles. You could have a mech that can be upgraded with many different weapon loadouts and other systems that enhance it performance, as well as using different mechs that can hold more equipment and just have different
    natural capabilities that isn't the same as others.

Just watch this whole video and tell me that this movie wouldn't make a good kinect game based on the fight sequences.

If you need too skip ahead to only watch the fight it starts at 1:46 but I think the whole movie is cool and recommend watching all of it to get the point I am making about a Robot Jox Kinect game.

Robot Jox Fight Scene (Achilles vs Alexander)

:)

VF1st Wolf Pack, May 26, 2015
  2. Are any girls playing this? If anyone wants to add me..do so

I was apart of gamerchix on my old gamertag on xbox 360 but I don't think they exist anymore. Now im on xbox one and need to rebuild my entire list...

-_-

x2Pr1ssy4Gamers, May 26, 2015
  3. saintp1
    saintp1 Guest
    New Features Weekly

We all know that there are things missing from the Xbox One that the 360 already has. I would have hoped that Microsoft could have built the Xbox One with the 360 features already in place and then took off from there.

Since it seems the Xbox One is starting from scratch it would be nice if we could get small changes happening at least weekly through updates. So far we have not even got a timeline on features that are going to be added or what is going to be added. All
    I have read is Microsoft saying that they are working on it or coming soon. More communication is needed to keep us happy My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] :) I also would like to say that I did not buy this console in November to wait for any changes until early next year....... I mean really
    I cant even get surround out of my headphones........I have read Turtle Beach won't even have Xbox One surround headphones until February of next year.

I love Xbox but I think that there are a lot of things lacking in the One.

saintp1, May 26, 2015
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =]

Ahh it's a Brony!! I can't judge I've pretty much watched majority of my daughters MLP DVDs.

Auswulf, May 26, 2015
  5. I watched one episode of it just to see what all the fuss was about and I have to admit, all their clopping around was kinda funny.

BizarroMantis, May 26, 2015
  6. Auswulf you did notice I mentioned Final Fantasy, Star Wars, HALO, Aliens vs Predator, Command and Conquer, Mega Man, Mech Warrior, World of Tanks, and Robot Jox? Or am I now instantly not in those fandoms just because I like MLP?

VF1st Wolf Pack, May 26, 2015
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Yes I did and they are all great ideas, especially your Star Wars and Halo ideas My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] :) If you are offended by my last forum post, I apologise and meant no disrespect. MLP is enjoyed by many different audiences and making a Game would be a good idea. Why Hasbro
    hasn't jumped on it already is surprising. You can get MLP monopoly and they have released a couple of DVD movies. Imagine a music game like guitar hero crossed with the Rainbow Rocks movie.

Auswulf, May 26, 2015
  8. My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =]

Doubtful on ff7 as its a ps game we just started to get the final fantasy and mgs games ff7 wont happen only coming to ps4 and its only a port from pc

PhychoticDrEamz, May 26, 2015
  9. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    just FYI, MS wont pay any attention to this post

iBakez, May 26, 2015
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    So basically you want My Little Pony and a load of remakes and PS ports. And Tom Clancy already did the voice control RTS thing. It was ok but useless if you wanted to be in a party. Far as im concerned all My Little Ponies should be piled up and burnt.

John Dowding, May 26, 2015
  11. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    What I would like from Xbox 360 to be on Xbox 1, is the following:

The Xbox Guide Menu back. Chatpad. Avatar Store. Your Avatar to be incorporated into the Friends pane like Xbox 360's Social tab, on the Dashboard instead of locked up in a Windows 8 Avatar app. Also games which involve your Xbox Avatar like A World of Keflings.
    Be able to turn off controller vibration. And play music in the background while playing games like Xbox 360 can do. Xbox 1 is an "Xbox" console after all. I don't really mind about the music feature as I don't use it, but others would like it back. I love
    COD BO2 zombies on Xbox 360. COD AW zombies isn't quite the same. Also Halo MCC should have the Halo 4 Heavies Halo 4 Big Team and Halo 4 Flood playlists. Many love things from Xbox 360 which Xbox 1 may not have. It would be great if Microsoft continues to
    incorporate things from 360 over to Xbox 1, like change the dash background and voice messages. Xbox 360 is far from dead.

smileskybird, May 26, 2015
  12. Hello "VF1st Wolf Pack" My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] :)

I would like Final Fantasy X-2 on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One because I've only owned Xbox consoles. I love the whole "dressing up to change your character class" idea and this song absolutely rocks...

and I would also like to see a " Fashion designer type " game on the Xbox One (but I know that this will only happend if Hell freezes over and pigs fly).

I've never seen " My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic " because I am more into Hannah Montana, iCarly, and the Disney Channel in general (yes, I know that iCarly is not Disney).

I enjoyed "Aliens vs Predator" on the Xbox 360, but the story mode of each race (Human, Xenomorph, and Predator) needs to be longer. I liked "Aliens Colonial Marines" more than "Aliens vs Predator".

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "VF1st Wolf Pack" My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, May 27, 2015
  13. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

Wow seriously? It was a joke. Am I rude or are you sensitive? This is a discussion thread, no one from Xbox will see this. Post your ideas here

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

NxtDoc1851, Oct 31, 2018
  14. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello "VF1st Wolf Pack" :)

I would like Final Fantasy X-2 on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One because I've only owned Xbox consoles. I love the whole "dressing up to change your character class" idea and this song absolutely rocks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXcL06P3ko

and I would also like to see a " Fashion designer type " game on the Xbox One (but I know that this will only happend if Hell freezes over and pigs fly).

I've never seen " My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic " because I am more into Hannah Montana, iCarly, and the Disney Channel in general (yes, I know that iCarly is not Disney).

I enjoyed "Aliens vs Predator" on the Xbox 360, but the story mode of each race (Human, Xenomorph, and Predator) needs to be longer. I liked "Aliens Colonial Marines" more than "Aliens vs Predator".

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "VF1st Wolf Pack" :)
  15. Auswulf Win User

Ahh it's a Brony!! I can't judge I've pretty much watched majority of my daughters MLP DVDs.
  16. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Wow seriously? It was a joke. Am I rude or are you sensitive? This is a discussion thread, no one from Xbox will see this. Post your ideas here

http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  17. smileskybird Win User

What I would like from Xbox 360 to be on Xbox 1, is the following:

The Xbox Guide Menu back. Chatpad. Avatar Store. Your Avatar to be incorporated into the Friends pane like Xbox 360's Social tab, on the Dashboard instead of locked up in a Windows 8 Avatar app. Also games which involve your Xbox Avatar like A World of Keflings.
    Be able to turn off controller vibration. And play music in the background while playing games like Xbox 360 can do. Xbox 1 is an "Xbox" console after all. I don't really mind about the music feature as I don't use it, but others would like it back. I love
    COD BO2 zombies on Xbox 360. COD AW zombies isn't quite the same. Also Halo MCC should have the Halo 4 Heavies Halo 4 Big Team and Halo 4 Flood playlists. Many love things from Xbox 360 which Xbox 1 may not have. It would be great if Microsoft continues to
    incorporate things from 360 over to Xbox 1, like change the dash background and voice messages. Xbox 360 is far from dead.
  18. iBakez Win User

just FYI, MS wont pay any attention to this post
Thema:

1. My list of things I think we need on the Xbox 360 and or Xbox One, please read Microsoft!!! =] - Similar Threads - list things need

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  5. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  6. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  7. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  8. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. One more silly thing they forgot to add to the new Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    One more silly thing they forgot to add to the new Friends list: I do like the new Friends list they added to the dashboard. It definitely is one step in the right direction, But most of you should agree with me that it would be even better if they added the...