My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

Discus and support My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Liam Monteith, Apr 4, 2024.

1. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work.

:)

Liam Monteith, Apr 4, 2024
  2. AlbaWisp Win User

I cannot access Forza Horizon 4 servers on PC

I have tried both methods and it still does not work, I have also tried turning off my firewall but it still does not allow me to connect. I don't know what to do now. The xbox app says my NAT is open and everything is working but it isn't.
  3. Xx Monroe17 xX Win User

cod ghost

My cod ghost won't work on my Xbox 360 original and I tried everything but other games work
  4. gonrhrpesyfaids Win User

Connecting to the internet using datajack

ya that's what I am doing but it doesn't work

it sees the connection but won't connect, tried everything it says on the page
  5. JeremyH699 Win User

Problems with streaming music from PC to 360

Well, I tried that, and everything seems to work fine that way, though my other PC isn't on the wireless network and is too far away to connect the Xbox to. So it's safe to say that it's not the files specifically at least. Are there any other possible solutions
    to this?
  6. Kochkin Yaroslav Win User

Xbox controller unable to connect to Windows 10

I've tried everything from the article, it doesnt work. My USB cord works, other devices works perfectly. I also have tried to change USB cable and it didn't help. I think that problem might be in controller microUSB cord, because bluetooth connection
    works.
Thema:

My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

1. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to... - Similar Threads - LFGP isn't working

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  7. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  8. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  9. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  10. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...