my level

Discus and support my level in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The rich formatting is only available for the last post in the topic for me, Hopefully it will be back soon. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. my level


    The rich formatting is only available for the last post in the topic for me, Hopefully it will be back soon.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Feb 13, 2014
    #31
  2. It better be a glitch because I am not going to sit idly by as my lvl. drops from 5 to a 1! =(
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
    #32
  3. Now there's no level at all!? Yep, it's a glitch...
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
    #33
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    my level

    i see our xbox one games till aint being tracked
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 13, 2014
    #34
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    and now i am level 4 what the hell
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 14, 2014
    #35
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Just posting to see what I am!
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 14, 2014
    #36
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Level 3 to level 8 in a few days. Without posting. Haha. Glitchy isn't even the word for the forums after the update.
     
    DuFFuL, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    my level

    and now i am level 4 what the hell
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    my level

    The prestige of being a regular has withered away with this update.
  10. Coreldan Win User

    my level

    I went up from 2 to 5.

    My rep is still sadly stuck at 0/5 stars, it's somewhy always been like that and never moves anywhere :p
  11. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    my level

    how do we quote people that aren't the OP?
  12. COD 2 HALO Win User

    my level

    Where do I edit my post. I said dammmm not dammming. Oh well. Coopll don't give up. I was once like you on the outside looking in through the glass window of hope and acceptance, that is the Xbox forums family. Work hard and stay consistant while be relevant
    and you too can be part of the 8 and up cul family.

    .

    .

    .

    We calmly await the arrival of the 10. Ommmmmmmmmm o holy 10 come to us. . . Edit. Ok found out how to edit. Hit the moderate button and select edit. Oh my!
Thema:

my level

Loading...
  1. my level - Similar Threads - level

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...