my level

Discus and support my level in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wonder what Level I am. Still Level 5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. CoopII
    CoopII Guest

    my level


    I wonder what Level I am.

    Still Level 5
     
    CoopII, Feb 13, 2014
    #16
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Where do I edit my post. I said dammmm not dammming. Oh well. Coopll don't give up. I was once like you on the outside looking in through the glass window of hope and acceptance, that is the Xbox forums family. Work hard and stay consistant while be relevant
    and you too can be part of the 8 and up cul family.

    .

    .

    .

    We calmly await the arrival of the 10. Ommmmmmmmmm o holy 10 come to us. . . Edit. Ok found out how to edit. Hit the moderate button and select edit. Oh my!
     
    COD 2 HALO, Feb 13, 2014
    #17
  3. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    well one thing you don't have to put the dots anymore to separate paragraphs. just hit enter like normal. my level :)

    see .. i did it.
     
    DEACON, Feb 13, 2014
    #18
  4. my level

    how do we quote people that aren't the OP?
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Feb 13, 2014
    #19
  5. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Means you better recognize...level 7 in the house! Lmao.

    >

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Feb 13, 2014
    #20
  6. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    I went up from 2 to 5.

    My rep is still sadly stuck at 0/5 stars, it's somewhy always been like that and never moves anywhere my level :p
     
    Coreldan, Feb 13, 2014
    #21
  7. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I was expecting my level to go up. I went from 5 to 7 last time the forums were "updated". Before I even checked out these new forums, I was told that I hit level 9. I wasn't surprised. My post count is extremely high. But then I come here and see that everybody
    and their grandmothers cat is also level 9. Suddenly I don't feel special anymore....
     
    Sword Style, Feb 13, 2014
    #22
  8. my level

    I jumped up to level 5.. I do like some of the differences but as a whole, I like the old appearance better. I refreshed like 4 or 5 times thinking my browser was glitching out.

    And why does Like, PM and Moderate turn green upon hovering anywhere on that lower section.
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 13, 2014
    #23
  9. The prestige of being a regular has withered away with this update.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Feb 13, 2014
    #24
  10. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    I went to a 6 from a 4 I think.. Heh.
     
    SILKYJJ, Feb 13, 2014
    #25
  11. Judge
    Judge Guest
    I wish I was 9 my level :(

    edit: I think the levels are a bit glitchy right now my level ;)
     
    Judge, Feb 13, 2014
    #26
  12. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I've been level 8 for years, now I'm 7. Really not happy about that one.
     
    Whagi, Feb 13, 2014
    #27
  13. my level

    I think the forums are a bit glitchy at the moment.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Feb 13, 2014
    #28
  14. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    i was a level 2 now ima 7. cool. but how do i do rich formatting in replying to someone. or is that gone???!?!?!?
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 13, 2014
    #29
  15. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    It's gone for now. It will definitely be back. Eventually.
     
    Sword Style, Feb 13, 2014
    #30
Thema:

my level

Loading...
  1. my level - Similar Threads - level

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...