My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

Discus and support My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David G Calvert1, Jan 1, 2024.

1. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my laptop's operation? If so, what is the proper procedure?

:)

David G Calvert1, Jan 1, 2024
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

We are here to serve you, it is a pleasure to help you.

Happy new year!
  3. David G Calvert1 Win User

Thank you so much for your very precise and quick response. This is exactly what I was looking for. I understand the instructions completely. I am a senior citizen so gaming is not in my itinerary. I have no games downloaded and use the laptop as a utility device for email and research.

This is much appreciated. Happy New Year and thanks for all your help.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello David,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, you can remove Xbox apps and attachments from your Lenovo laptop without harming the operation of your system.

However, it is important to note that deleting these apps will also delete any associated games or content you have downloaded.

To remove apps and attachments from Xbox, follow these steps:

Open the Settings app.

Click "Applications."

In the list of applications, find "Xbox."

Click "Xbox."

Click "Uninstall."

Click "Uninstall" again to confirm.

Once you've removed Xbox apps and attachments, you may need to restart your laptop to complete the process.

Source: https://support.lenovo.com/pe/es/solutions/ht062565-how-to-uninstall-programs-properly-windows

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. Mjmj0998 Win User

Headphones not working

They work for my Lenovo laptop and I’ll check with my friends Xbox when he gets home
  6. muhammed yusuff Win User

Laptop keeps restarting or freezing when I open roblox. Anyone have that issue?

when i open roblox my lenovo laptop freezes
Thema:

1. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US

2. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  3. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  4. How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?: I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 5 6600h rtx 3050 15ARH7, and the cmos is loose for some reason, the laptop still turns on and works fine, but i still don't want to have the cmos flailing...
  5. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  6. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september? So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of...
  7. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  8. how to redeem Xbox free game pass in lenovo laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to redeem Xbox free game pass in lenovo laptop.: how to redeem Xbox free game pass in lenovo laptop, everytime I click on redeem it asks my card details and after entering the details correctly it says details doesnt match...
  9. using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox: I'm trying to cast my xbox to my Lenovo laptop. the HDMI ports on lenovo are only HDMI out, but could I potentially use an HDMI in to USB out and connect the xbox to my laptop via USB, then use...
  10. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785