my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

Discus and support my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Achievements452, Feb 29, 2024.

1. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads?

:)

Achievements452, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Achievements452 Win User

my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads?

yes, when i do a speed test, i get my 200 Mbps, maybe PC game Pass is just slow lol.. i have a fiend who is good at computers, builds them and repairs them and stuff, he is the 1 that picked me out this good Lenovo gaming laptop, RTX 4050, he also said he buys most of his games on steam. Do you know much about steam? are games cheaper there to buy? can you use an xbox controller to play steam games? and do steam games have achievements or trophies like PS5 and Series X does? and if they have achievements, can you use the same achievements or trophy guides on youtube for ps or xbox trophy walkthrough guides to get the steam trophies or do they have whole different trophies?

thanks
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Achievements452,

The download speeds will vary depending on server availability, distance, demand and etc.

When you measure your connection speed, do you reach 200 Mbps?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Achievements452,

It is up to the servers, I can't reach maximum speed either.

As for Steam, yes I use it.

The Xbox Controller is fully supported.

Steam also has its own achievement system, but they are unlocked the same way as on other platforms.

Please, take a look here* for more information:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/27/154643720196183190/

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Achievements452 Win User

still dont download any faster than 20 Mbps, if i was on my Series X, usually downloads games over 100 Mbps at least, and I have a 200 Mbps with ethernet speed
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Achievements452, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, set the priority to the Xbox App to high on Windows.

Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.

Search for XBOX in the programs list and right-click it > Expand > Select Xbox App.

Right-click it > Select “Go to details,” then find “XboxPcAppFT.exe” in the program list, right-click it, select “Set priority,” and then, “High.

Then, reset your connection:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

1. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with... - Similar Threads - lenovo 4050 gaming

2. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  3. How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix a loose cmos in a lenovo laptop?: I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 ryzen 5 6600h rtx 3050 15ARH7, and the cmos is loose for some reason, the laptop still turns on and works fine, but i still don't want to have the cmos flailing...
  4. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  5. My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Lenovo Laptop 14W82N0024US and XBox preloaded: For me, The Xbox game applications are a nuisance, particularly at start-up. Can I delete the Xbox applications and attachments without damaging my laptop's operation? If so, what is the proper...
  6. my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my lenovo ideapad 3 is still lagging.: yo guys, i have this problem with my lenovo ideapad 3 thats been going on for a while now. I only got it 2022, probably september? So basically, my laptop lags after a few seconds on launch of...
  7. Lenovo go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo go: Hi there i have a 1TB external memory for my Xbox can i plug that into the Lenovo legion go Also con you play IOS games on it da2d1269-3c27-4d83-80fa-5739b2713347
  8. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  9. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  10. Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate: Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. If I switch...