My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller.

Discus and support My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Elite Series 2 controller and since I bought it whenever I set my left trigger to the shortest pull it doesn’t work. But when I set it the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cam D, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Cam D
    Cam D Guest

I bought my Elite Series 2 controller and since I bought it whenever I set my left trigger to the shortest pull it doesn’t work. But when I set it the longest pull or in the middle it works, is there a way to fix this?

:)

Cam D, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Cam,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

Unfortunately you can't fix it on your own. If it is under warranty then you can claim warranty from your Microsoft account. But you can't fix it, It seems the hardware glitch is there.

Regards
  3. Chris Hall-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

Same result. It doesn’t work. I can plug in my regular controller and it works fine. It just doesn’t work on the elite 2 controller.
  4. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  5. JonBurke Win User

Brand new elite controller sticky left hair trigger

My elite controller as well. Left hair trigger. Hopefully it gets unstuck.
  6. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

xbox one elite controller

My first elite controller broke in the first week, the left thumbstick internal snapped, hopefully the series 2 controller is good
Thema:

1. My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller. - Similar Threads - left trigger doesn’t

2. My left trigger doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left trigger doesn't work: I just replaced my shell for my elite series 2 controller since the original broke and ever since I put the new one on the left trigger won't activate at all when it's on the lowest click thing. I...
  3. Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers occasionally don't detect left trigger: Simple issue If u press the right trigger and left trigger at the same time the left trigger doesn't register maybe 1 in every 10 times sure it's rare but it's annoying it's existed literally...
  4. So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try to move the r stick up it does the left trigger action, such as aiming when...: Using the right stick up forces the left trigger action, it's getting annoying, I need help 869a90bd-3ebc-4407-872e-77ff2c5c38da
  5. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  6. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller: Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b
  7. Left trigger acts as both triggers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left trigger acts as both triggers: I have a wired controller, when I push the left trigger it gives a right trigger input 70% of the time and a left trigger input sometimes. I looked at the controller test page and the left trigger...
  8. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201b I have also tried other...
  9. xbox series x controller left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x controller left trigger: i have been looking for this solution and i couldnt find anything for it. everytime i put the batteries in (specifically the positive or the top battery) the left trigger gets sticky and weird. i...
  10. My left trigger moves up slowly if I turn it fast but normal speed if I turn it slowly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left trigger moves up slowly if I turn it fast but normal speed if I turn it slowly: When I turn it the left stick moves slowly if turned up normal speed all other directions and it's easy to move just the input. 162f878c-95d2-47eb-b806-6d5a2fc7e922